Chapter 7

Sorry for the long wait on this new chapter, I know I said I was gonna update this story yesterday, but I have a good-ish excuse. I wrote this chapter once I woke up, got dressed, went shopping for groceries, and then came back so that I could publish this chapter. After a quick read through, I realized I can't write for shit while i'm half asleep. Spending nearly 7 hours editing and trying to make sense of what I wrote, I've finally finished editing it, at 3:49AM. Long story short, I wrote and edited this chapter half asleep, so sorry for any mistakes.

After a quick stop to Pewter city and then to Cerulean, the group headed along route 10, just in between Rock tunnel and Lavender town. Venturing and exploring in the forest near the path they all stopped for a quick break near the edge of a small cliff, where a beach laid at the bottom, followed by a vast area of water. Spotting the beach below and ecstatic that they had it all to themselves, namely, The pain in the ass' had pleaded to go swimming.

" Can't we please go swimmin- " May began.

" No. " Ash said sternly, laying on his back among the ground while holding the brim of his hat, trying to block the view of everyone else out.

" We won't be that far awa- " Misty argued.

" No. "

" Why no- " Brock asked.

" No. "

" You're so unfai- " Dawn pouted.

" No. "

Becoming angry the four of them all shouted at Ash, all their words so squished together it was hard to make out any of it.

Irritated with the noise Ash lost his patience with them once again. " I will forcefully feed you to the sharpedo that live in this ocean! " He threatened, sitting up so that they could see the menacing -yet emotionless- glare he was giving them, and that he was in fact serious.

" Sharpedo live here?! " May screeched, freaking out she took a couple step back, with the rest of them, in fear of the pokemon.

" I don't know, nor do I care. If there's not any than believe me I will fix that. " Ash rudely replied, dismissing the question from being talked about any further before standing back up and dusting the dirt and blades of grass off his clothes.

" My, my, my. " An unrecognizable voice chimed in. " Quite the commotion you all make. "

An older man approached the group with a gentle smile, he wore an outfit the somewhat resembled that of a sailor's or caption's clothes, a black jacket buttoned up with pearly white buttons and a black brimmed captions cap to complete the look.

" Were they creating to much of a noise? " Serena asked, concerned and slightly embarrassed at the other's outburst.

" No, no. " The old man cooed, pushing it aside. " Say, where are you folks headed to? "

" Um, well we were planning on traveling to Petalburg City in Hoenn, to check on May's parents. " Serena replied, pointing over to May as she said her name, May waved in response with an uneasy and forced smile.

The man stayed silent for a second while in thought before speaking up once again. " Well i'd be happy to give you folks a ride in this yacht of mine. " He gestured to the yacht tied up at the dock, turning back around he laughed at their facial expressions.

" A-a yacht?! " They all exclaimed (Except Ash), their jaws dropped at the thought of having the luxury to ride in one.

Ash had no response to this or in fact any clear emotion written on his face, he remain motionless and continued to keep up his judgemental glare directed at the old man.