Chapter 3

The street lights among the town flickered as they tried to turn on, people were crowded outside their homes with nowhere else to go.

" Here you go. " Ash said as he placed the ice pack on Bonnie's sprained ankle.

" Thanks. " Bonnie yawned. " It sure is getting late, where are they other? "

" No clue. " Ash replied, standing up and dusting off his clothes.

" Hey! Ashy boy, were back" They heard someone shout.

It was Gary along with the rest of the others, accompanied by the Professor. None of them had any new injuries so that was good news.

" The Professor and all the pokemon at the lab are o- " Gary cheerfully began but was cut off.

Ash stepped forward with his right foot and swung his body around so he kneed Gary in the stomach with his left.

" You were asking for it. " Bonnie shrugged as she watched Gary curl up in a ball on the ground in pain, muttering swears as he held tightly onto his stomach.

" Hows Delia? " Dawn asked.

" Either unconscious or dead, to lazy to check. " Bonnie answered.

" How are you feeling Professor? " Ash questioned.

" I'm feeling just fine, the lab hadn't taken too much damage so all the pokemon were kept safe. " The professor explained.

" That's good, although would you mind if i were to grab some stuff from your lab? "

" Not at all, go right ahead. " The professor agreed.

" Thanks. " Ash nodded and headed towards the lab.

" Man, my clothes are all dusty. " May complained, while dusting off her clothes.

" You don't look any worse that usual. " Bonnie commented.

May glared at Bonnie hoping that the young elite would shut up, but she was completely wrong.

-----------------

Ash shoved open the front door of the lab open and made his way inside. Glass and bottles were shattered among the ground with sheets of paper covering nearly everything.

" Compared to everything else, looks like this place was able to hold up pretty well. " Ash spoke aloud, scanning the area for what he had come here for.

Ash decided to go up the stairs to the second floor to grab some more medical supplies from the bathroom. He changed the blood soaked gauze wrapped around his shoulder and wrapped up his hand, then shoved the remaining supplies in a bag he had found in one of the rooms on that floor.

Walking down the stairs he swung the bag over his good shoulder and searched the other rooms on the first floor.

In the kitchen most of the appliances had fallen to the floor and now looked busted up pretty bad. Ash picked up each of them and placed them back on the counter, grabbing a knife from one of the drawers he pulled the rest of the remaining parts of the appliances apart.

Gathering the necessary pieces, Ash began his work of fixing the broken watch. It took him a while but soon enough it was finished, although there was still one thing he had to do before he could call his pokemon. While he was in the process of fixing it, he also was able to make a few changes so that it ran faster and had a couple more options.

Closing the door behind him, he headed back out the lab towards the others. Although as he walked steadily down the path he could hear shouting not that far off in the distance. As he went around the last corner he saw that many of the townspeople were watching the event that showed in front of his destroyed house.