Chapter 2

The ground started to violently shake, in some areas the ground split apart, creating large gaps that people could fall into if they weren't careful.

Ash stood up and tried to keep his balance as he moved towards his friends, some of them had fallen down while the others were holding onto each other hoping to help keep each other standing up.

" Hey, are you guys ok?! " Ash yelled over to them, but the sound of the ground and buildings ripping apart over powered his lone voice.

Ash wanted to run over to them but before he could react, the ground in front of him broke apart, separating him from his friends.

Ash was pushed backwards and shoved towards the table. His left shoulder came in contact with the edge of the picnic table and made a large deep cut. He held his hand over the wound as blood flowed out, he was able to get back up with the ground still shaking.

" Serena! Bonnie! Clemont! " He shouted, wanting to gain their attention.

None of them could hear him, but he still had to get over there to check if they were all ok. The only problem was the gap that he had to cross over.

" Damn it Arceus, I said I was too tired for this shit. " Ash hissed before running forward, jumping right at the edge of the ledge.

He barely made it across but kept running in the direction his friend were in.

They were all huddled together, waiting for it to be over.

The shaking began to decrease with time and it was now easier to stand.

" You guys ok? " Ash asked once again, as he approached the group.

" Yeah, I think we're all just mostly a little shaken up from it, no pun intended. " Clemont responded.

" What the hell was that even about? " Misty questioned.

Sawyer rummaged through his bag and pulled out a first aid kit. " Is anyone hurt or injured? "

" I only have a few scrapes, but nothing major. " May replied.

" Same here. " Cilan, Gary, Trip, Max and Iris all said at the same time.

Brock, Alain, Trevor, Dawn and Serena all had minor cuts that drew a little bit of blood but not a ton.

" Hey Clemont... " Bonnie whispered as she tugged on his clothing. " I think I sprained my ankle. "

Clemont watched as she tried to hold back the tears that formed. " Here let me wrap it up. " He offered.

Seeing as everyone was helping tend to each others injuries, Ash figured that he could get away now without getting yelled at by Serena about his wound that refused to stop bleeding.

Somewhat amazed that no one had noticed the huge red stain on his clothes, he took out a cloth and a bottle of water. He wet the cloth and took off his jacket then proceeded to clean the wound. After he dressed it with gauze, he took out a clean identical jacket compared to the one that he usually wears. Shoving his blood stained jacket in his bag, he walked over to Clemont to see if he could help any.

Clemont was finishing wrapping up Bonnie's ankle when Ash came up to them.

" Need any help? " He asked the two siblings.

" No, I think we're good. " Clemont replied, standing up. " Did you want me to carry you? " He asked his sister.

" Yes please. " Bonnie accepted.

Bonnie wrapped her arms around Clemont neck as he tried to carry her.

" I think you should lay off the candy for a while. " Clemont complained.