The Start

The princes were busy with their royal bath together, and I stood outside. I placed a finger over my chin while pacing myself through my thoughts.

"Maybe I should go in, and check up on them.. Prince Wang So will join them.. But what if they think that I'm perverted? Wait, what am I even saying?!"

I sighed with frustration, noticing that some maids were staring at me.

"What are you looking at? Go back to work!" I called, then bursting inside the room.

The princes were calm, though Prince Yo (3rd prince) argued with his other younger brother Prince Eun (10th prince), whom might've made a joke to annoy him.

"I thought you went out to get supplies!" Prince Wook (13th prince) blinked.

"Well I-

"Well I-..."

Even before I could find an excuse, Prince Eun dived into the waters with a big splash, and splashing the bottom of my dress. I quickly pulled my dress away but ended up falling on someone. Eun jumps up, and turning around to then notice someone popping up behind him.

A girl

A girl. A familiar girl that some of us know. She gasped for air, then looking at Eun as their gazes finally met. Then bursting into screams.

He rushed as fast as he could towards us, and panicking as all the princes were in shock.

Prince Yo was who I just had to land on. The arrogant and greedy prince whom I fell for. Though I knew I wasn't ever going to gain his love..

He just stared at me, holding onto my as my eyes widen to meet his gaze. I had to look away, how dare I look at the prince straight in the eye.

I pulled away from him, and brushing my dress, now wet from Prince Eun. Prince Wook (8th prince) stared at the girl, and whispered a name.