A Secret Made

I rapidly ran out of my chambers to find Eun. Each step I took made me worry and panic even more.

'Please don't let me reach them too late..'

I reached the court yard, seeing a glimpse of Soon Deok as she went to take Eun's slash. The sharp blade.. Blood splattered as she fell onto the ground.

"No!!" I screamed, tears began shedding down my cheeks.

I grabbed my dress and ran towards them. But the soliders blocked my way. I tried pushing them aside, wanting to run after her.

"Let go of me! Soon Deok! Do you not know who I am?!" I hollered.

Eun crawls over to his wife with tears in his eyes, and cradles her face.

"Soon Deok.. Everything’s going to be all right... Please hang on..."

Soon Deok barely smiled at him, but slowly starts to close her eyes. Eun helpless cried, hugging into her tightly.

I cried as well, loosing my grip onto the soliders. I looked over at King Jeongjong, knowing that he isn't going to stop there.. He pulls out his bow then his arrow, pointing straight at Eun.

"Eun!!" I shrieked, slipping through the soldiers.

As I slipped through, I tried pushing Eun aside to miss the arrow. But having it pierced into my shoulder.

"Your Highness!..." Eun widen his eyes up at me.

I stumbled to take a step back, looking at him as new tears formed.

"I'm sorry that I can't you and Soon Deok... Please forgive me, Eun.." I softly cried.

"Hee Young.."

I turned back at the King, holding onto the arrow in pain. He stood frozen as I silently coughed out my own blood in front of him.

'Go ahead if you want.. You can kill me instead...'

And I was right. He rushed to prepare another arrow as I finally lost my balance, and dropping onto the ground.

My eyes followed Eun's movement. He walked towards me, but I weakly shook my head.

"Drop...  Miss the other arrow.." My voice was to quiet for him to hear.

Then I had to witness another kill... The arrow strucked Eun's chest as I started to cry.

Luckily So catched Eun before he can fall. Jung ran towards me, and holding onto me tightly.

"Hee Young.." Jung cried.

"Don't worry about me..." I smiled up at him, "It's Eun who we need to worry.." I carefully moved my ahead to take a look.

"So, I can’t let her go alone.. Please let me ask one final gift as a brother. Please kill me so I can be with my wife."

"Eun... Please don't do this.." I cried, slowly reaching for him.

"I'll be happy to be with her.." Eun weakly smiled at me.

Tears also filled So's eyes, by he slowly raises his sword. My eyes widen, not stopping to shake my head.

"No no no.... So, don't do it..!"

Jung cried, holding my head to make me look away.  But nothing stopped me from hearing So's blade from cutting Eun.