Future's Hands

The blur in my vision made things even more difficult that I now felt useless. A figure approached me, then caring me up.

"Stop!" A voice further away demanded.

"You'll be fine, Hee Young. You will. Hopefully..."

I tried to pull up a weak smile, but darkness pulled me first to close my eyes.

My eyes slowly opened, seeing a dull light. I looked over to see Queen Yoo Ssi beside my bed. My eyes still tired, and still trying to get reality together, I just stared at her without any reaction.

"Are you feeling better?" She asked, taking my hand.

"What happened-?" I asked, trying to get up. A sudden throb behind my head stopped me.

"Careful." The Queen helped me, "Jung said that you got hit on the back of the head."

"Ohh.."

"But you're alright now." She smiled, taking my hand. "I should go tell him that you're fine now."

"Wait!" I grabbed onto her dress, then wincing again. "Mhm.. Let me go with you, Your Highness."

She frowned at me, "Are you sure? You just-"

"Please.. I'll try to be cautious."

The Queen stared at me, then turned away. "Lady Park, go help the Lady and get her things ready."

"Yes your Highness."

I smiled up at her, Lady Park coming in and helping me get out of bed. As I got ready, we went back to her Quaters.

On our way there, she started talking about the Princes. Mainly about Yo and Jung, her own sons. The Queen asked if I had any feelings for one of them, but I just replied that I might gain some. Even though really I do. For the two brothers..

"Well, if you do, tell me." She smiled as the doors opened.

I nodded, looking over to see Jung being slapped by So. The Queen widen her eyes, marching towards them, then giving So a slap across the face.

"Queen Yoo Ssi!" I gasped, quickly walking towards her

"Mother! Please! So saved my life!"

"Get out. I will have you kicked out of here, unless you swear not to go near Jung again." She growled.

So narrowed his eyes, scoffing before he left past us. Jung shot the Queen a look, angry tears filling his eyes.

"How could you do that?!"

"Jung, please.." I painfully frowned at him. "Lower your voice for me.."

"I did it for your safety, Jung. Both of you. You don't even know if he could even hurt Hee Young."