The Truth

I smiled at Soo, listening to her singing. Baek-ah and Jung also smiled, then seeing that the other princes with us.

"She has a beautiful voice.." I softly said.

"You know, she could become a gisaeng." Prince Won nodded.

"Aish, this guy!" Jung sighed.

"You just can't seem to dance nor sing, huh?" Wook teased.

Crown Prince Moo chuckled, as Jung took my hand to follow the other princes' towards Soo and Eun.

"Soo, can you sing for me?"

"No! Sing for me Soo!"

Each Prince all over each, arguing as they wanted Soo to sing.

I chuckled, "Why don't you sing for all of us? It would be really nice to hear.."

Soo became quiet as the princes' finally settled down. She began singing, the gentle sound of her voice soothing all of us.

As Soo finished singing, we all clapped and cheered. I smiled at her, laughing as they boys became loud to cheer her on.

"Stop!" Yeonghwa's voice sounded. I looked and sighed with annoyance as she approached us. "What are you doing? You're not suppose to be here."

"Princess Yeonhwa, Soo just wanted to do something for Eun's birthday. You can't possibly just ruin this for him." I stepped forward.

She snickered at me, stepping forward until thr crown Prince stopped her.

"Yeonhwa!" He yelled, "I gave Soo permission to throw this party since Eun loves spending time with her. And because this is my present for him."

Yeonhwa scoffed, then giving all of us a sweet smile. But I knew she looked back at Soo with a death glare. I wrinkled my nose, then looked over at Soo as the crown Prince nodded friendly.

"Eun, let's go back inside and go open your presents." I smiled, taking his arm.

"Alright! Did you get me one?" He smiled brightly.

I smiled back, "If course I did."

As Eun went through his presents, I handed him a well wrapped box. He smiled down at it, then started to open it.

"Wa!! Thank you Hee Young!" Eun took out the toys, and wrapping his arms around me.

I chuckled, "Your very welcome!"

"Now, here's a present from me." Jung smiled, handing him a book.

Eun frowned, taking the book. I did my brow at Jung.

"Why did you give him that?" I whispered.

"What? He needs to learn, right?"

"He does.. But Jung, it's his birthday.."

I sighed, looking over, become startled as I saw the same near previously with Baek-ah and Jung.

The other Princes' were also startled, especially Eun. The best removed its pelt, revealing the same girl.

 The best removed its pelt, revealing the same girl