Ending Him

~The Next Day~

"I will go to the Kings' Quarters and take the throne.. Just wait until I get into my hands, and you will rule besides me."

Yo's words repeated in my head as I paced myself around. Then the incident from yesterday. Is Baek-ah alright? Is the wound deep? But luckily nobody saw...

I sighed, looking over at the lake to look down at my reflection.

'The skies will cover with its darkest days.. Sorrow, cries, two ways life leads. Life or death...'

My eyes widen, and I was shaken to harshly jerk away from the lake.

"My Lady, what is the matter?" Court Lady Park worrier asked.

"The King.... Yo!" My eyes still huge, then grabbing my dress to run.

"My Lady!" She called behind.

I stopped, looking around and continued as I spotted the Princes'.

"Yo!" I hollered.

He didn't look, but the other Princes' looked back at me

He didn't look, but the other Princes' looked back at me. I finally approached them, grabbing onto Yo and nearly falling onto my knees.

"Please, please do not do this!"

"Let go of me." He looked down at me.

But I shook my head, "Please... There was a vision! Something terrible will happen!"

"Hee Young.." Jung tried pulling me away.

"No!" I screamed. "Don't do it!"

Before Yo and the ither Princes' could go towards the King, Grand General Park’s soldiers surrounds them. 

"I clearly know what you want, Prince Yo." General Park said. "But, I am warning all of you. Please leave, if you don't you all will be charged of treason."

I quickly nodded with agreement, "Yes! Please Yo, please go back... All of us should go back." I tightly held onto Jung's sleeves.

"I'll take Hee Young back." Jung said, taking me.

"Jung, I beg you, please listen. Something devastating will happen near the future..."

"Alright... Then, maybe we could fix it."

Tears streamed down my cheeks, and I stopped walking. Jung looked back at me and I rushed to hug him.

"I'm scared.."

"You'll be fine, Hee Young. I'll make sure that I'll protect you."

My eyes closed, the thought fading away slowing. Jung's comfort for me way everything.. I felt safe again.

~The Next Day~

They were right... The skies were dark. Innocent people I knew were being slained, or committing suicide, because of others. Many blurry faces being slashed, then another, and more, bloodshed was occuring so often.