A Target

We ran down the stairs, and running outside through the court. He ran quick that I couldn't keep up anymore, and tripping over a rock.

I fell onto the ground, wincing as he turned back to look at me. Prince Jung was the one who dragged me out. He crouched down, and taking my hands.

"Are you alright?"

"I don't know, am I? Why did you even  drag me anyway?" I sighed, brushing my sleeves.

Jung took my arms, pulling me up and helping me brush my dress.

"But are you alright?"

"Yeah.. There's no wound in sight." I replied, checking my scratched palms.

"Are you-" He tried reaching, but I swiftly pulled away with a fake smile.

"Of course.. I wouldn't lie about it. So, please don't worry."

The prince sighed and nodded while I kept up my smile. We walked side by side, chatting for a moment until we heard yelling.

"I think I know that voice.." I mumbled.

"It's Eun." Jung said, running as I blinked in surprise. I quickly followed behind him, finding the girl from yesterday with Prince Eun.

"I clearly say you peaking through the doors! Go apologize to her!"

"Why would I apologize to a slave like her? Do you not know who I am?!" Eun yelled back with fusterarion.

He storms off, and she chases after him to insist he apologize. Eun refuses again, and that was when she grabs him at his cloak.

Jung and I watched in surprise when Eun shoved her off, she crashes to the ground. From there, she tripped Eun, then engaged to hair grabbing.

"Hae Soo..." I stared at her.

Their yelping called in the other princes to check up. Jung pulled me close, my eyes widen when I notcied Yo looking at my direction.

They continued fighting, and the two started hissing and biting.

"Yah!" I yelled, but Jung stopped me. "Jung, we need to stop them!"

"Just let them do what they want."

I frowned at him, pulling away from his grip. Then turning to see a prince, grabbing onto Hae Soo's wrist.

Everyone widen there eyes, but I smiled.

"So!"

Eun escape swiftly onto his feet as Prince So pulled Hae Soo away. Jung nudged me back out of thought, and pointing at Eun.

The 13th prince, Prince Won and Astronomer Choi gathered with Eun while I started treating him. The blacm eye, bite marks, and bumps around his cheeks.

"How dare she touch a royal.." Eun grumbled furiously.

"Aish, you were the one who caused this! Remember that, Eun. Your just lucky that I helping your wounds.."

"And she might hurt him during the process of annoyance." Wook chuckled.

"Of course!" I rose my brows, patting on over Eun's bumps. He winced a bit, Prince Won laughing.

"It could be a fateful meaning."

We all started laughing, but Eun was still in fury. I patted his back, the doors then bursted open.

"Hee Young, come quickly."

"Wait, why?"

"The Queen." Jung grabbed my wrist and ran out again.