Becoming His

So dropped his sword and drops to his knees before Yo. I slightly blinked, taking a step back as I watched him grit out the allegiance to King Jeongjong.

Yo chuckled and walked towards me. I lowered my head quickly, and shot up at him as he took my hand to tale me out.

"Tomorrow is when I wear my royal robes." Yo smirked, lifting my chin. "And on that day, I also what you to wear your royal wedding robes."

"Wedding?" I frowned.

Yo took my hand and looked at my finger as the ring was still there.

"I'm surprised that you still have this. As the new King, I need to rush this marraige, and finally take out the other Princes'. Especially Eun and that wife of his."

"Eun?! No! You can't possibly kill him!" I grabbed onto Yo.

He pulled me off and called in some maids. "Take the new Queen to her room. And have her ready for tomorrow."

"Yo! Please at least let Eun and Soon Deok come to the wedding.."

The maids escorted me, but I kept looking back at Yo at each step I took.

Back at my Quarters, Jung was already there. I took his hands and ran inside my room.

"Court Lady Park, escort all maids and everyone outside!" I called.

"Yes, Your Highness.."

I sighed, Jung frowning with confusion. "I guess your the Queen now..."

"Tomorrow is the wedding.. Then Yo is planning to kill Eun and Soon Deok after."

He sighed, holding onto me, "Just edure it. Soo and maybe So could help me protect them. Despite that I can't do anything for you. You belong to the King.."

"Well, nobody said that my heart can't." I smiled up at him. "My body might belong to him, but my heart wouldn't change."

Jung's eyes teared up and I chuckled. I caressed his cheeks, leaning close to kiss his lips.

"I'm sorry..."

Jung smiled weakly and shook his head. "No, it's fine. Why am I crying?" He started wiping his cheeks while I chuckled.

~The Next Day~

"He executed Eun's family?!" I widen my eyes with rage

"Yes, Your Highness... This morning before your wedding." Lady Park lowered her head.

I looked away, clenching my fist. "Why Yo? Why?!" I slammed my fist against my desk. "I need to see the King."

I got up from my seat and quickly rushed out of my chambers. The King was standing outside as I spotted him. I grabbed my dress and approached him.