8. The Forbidden Forest

Chapter 8.
The Forbidden Forest

{}

September 4th/5th

I lazily slipped my shoes on, not caring that they were untied. I didn't have time to even grab another hoodie, as Malfoy was already skating around the corridor, darting from one side to another as he made sure no one was in sight.

This is a bad idea Primrose.

My subconscious warned me, however I took no notice and slipped next to Malfoy.

"You're actually coming?" He asked surprised, raising an eyebrow.

I nodded in response, peering up at him through the lenses of my glasses. A small smirk lifted his lips.
Of course he was surprised. I would never dare to think that anyone would sneak out with Malfoy, especially to the forbidden forest, but what made it all so much worse, is that that someone was me.

"Mal-" I whisper screamed, although he immediately twisted back to face me.

His muscular hand lifted up and smoothly settled over my mouth as he silenced me. My cheeks flushed at the thought of him touching me and I begged that it went unnoticed. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion at him as he darted his head around the corner, then back to face me. He lifted his other hand and placed a finger on his lips signalling me to 'shh'. I nodded and he slowly removed his hand from my mouth and pointed around the stone corner that we were at. He edged me to look around, I felt my heart thud in my chest. The thrill was overwhelming, yet I loved it. I peeked around, only letting one half of my face see what was around the corner.

"Come on Severus, Harry can't do this all on his own. She's the only one powerful enough to face him." Dumbledore looked as if he was begging my father.

"I said no! If you really think I'm going to throw her into a life like that, you clearly don't know me at all." Dad clenched his jaw as he stood up to Dumbledore.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Think about it, Severus. It's for the greater good." Dumbledore spoke softly and patronisingly.

Before dad replied, he arched his head in our direction. I sank myself back, leaning further into Malfoy. I could feel my dads eyes burning through the wall in our direction. I kept my head positioned against the wall, not daring to look back.

"Good night Albus." Dad shook his head before swiftly turning around and leaving the corridor.

His shoes tapped loudly, they seemed to go on forever. Dumbledore sighed angrily before storming down the corridor to where we were. Obviously I couldn't see him, but judging by the footsteps increasing in noise, he was coming towards us. Without being able to stop him, Malfoys hand scooped around my arm and he pulled me towards a doorway. The doorway was shielded from light and it was completely dark. At first, I thought we would go hide on the other side of the door, but I soon realised that we didn't have enough time for that. Malfoy swiftly removed his grasp from my arm and linked it around my waist. His other hand was held at my mouth once again, covering me from speaking, not that I would. I froze, my body was fully stuck against Malfoys, not one part of my back wasn't touching him. He held me firmly, but his grasp wasn't hard and forceful like I imagined it. His arms held me softly, almost as if they were afraid to harm me.

"How often do you do this Malfoy?" I asked curiously as he removed his hand from my lips.

He adjusted his grip, letting go of me and I quickly spun around to face him.