chapter 3

sorry for any errors

day 3

taeyong

"I swear to god if you embarrass me when he gets here in literally 3 days I will kill you. Okay, Yuta?" I threatened my best friend, who was planning on scaring away Jaehyun.

We were currently at my house hunch it was Saturday, meaning no school. And more time to write Jaehyun and watch the time on my wrist slowly tick away.

"Okay, Okay! I got it. Damn, you really like this person, don't you?" Yuta said, was it that obvious? "I guess? I don't know. I just want to make a good impression..." I trailed off, "It's just how you met SiCheng. You were totally in love." I reminded him of how him and SiCheng met. He smiled at the memory.

"Ah, ill never forget that day in history." Yuta smiled widely at the memory.

"Do you have a pen?" Yuta asked, I nodded, handing him a pen from my pocket. He then drew the biggest heart on his left arm.

I smiled, I really need a relationship like this. I thought.

"What if you don't like him?" Yuta asked me, drawing me out of my trance. I have him a look, it was a 'are you serious?' Look.

"I can already tell I will adore him when he gets here. I swear, he seems like the one.

"Awww, my best friend is in love!" Yuta suddenly screamed throughout the house. I laughed, "You're lucky my parents aren't home, they would've killed you for screaming." He just shrugged of my statement.

jaehyun

"Were so lonely." My friend, Taeil said. I rolled my eyes.

"Not me. I made an encounter with my soulmate a couple of days ago. So, my friend, it's you that's the lonely one." I smirked, he rolled his eyes at my statement. "Whatever dude. My wrist says I have three months. THREE FRIGGIN MONTHS." He showed me the time on his wrist, which showed, 00:03:43:12 (0 years, 3 months, 43 minutes, 12 seconds)

"You're just gonna have to wait then." I shrugged, he pushed me off of my bed.

"Ouch, you bitch!" I rubbed my hip, before getting off of the ground and hitting his with my pillow. He ran out of my room, and downstairs into the kitchen. I grabbed his phone.

"Don't do anything to it." He threatened, glaring at me. I walked outside, and threw his phone into the field that was behind my house.

I walked back into the house, only to have water and soap dumped onto my head.

"You motherfucker." I said, I grabbed the loop of his pants, just as he was going to take off running. I was trailing not that far behind him, about ready to pounce on him, just when he pulled a chair out in front of me, making me trip over the chair and sending me flying into the air, and landing on the hard kitchen floor.

Which, I ended up breaking my arm in the process.

"JAEHYUN! IM SO SORRY OH MY GOSH!" Taeil screamed, coming by my side and trying to help me up. My arm was bended into an N shape.

"Just- Just drive me to the hospital before I clobber your ass with my good arm." I glared, he nodded his head, before taking me to his car and driving me to the hospital.

taeyong

I started to feel a slight ache of pain in my right arm, then, the pain started getting worse as I tried to massage it.

"Yuta, does your arm ever just suddenly hurt?" I shot Yuta a confused look, he nodded.

"It's what happens when your soulmate gets hurt, maybe that's why your arms hurting." He said, then going back to texting Winwin.

I should probably write him I thought.

"Hey, give me the pen you were using." He reached to grab the pen, then gave it to me. Since the pain was in my right arm, that's the arm I was suspecting he injured. So, I wrote on my left arm. Which was hard since my right arm was hurting as well.

'Hey, are you okay?' I think it seemed simple enough. I knew it would take a while to reply, so I threw the pen to the side and just stared at Yuta.

I knew he could sense the eyes on his when he started to shift uncomfortably, "Yah, I know I'm handsome, but I'm taken, you freak." We both started laughing. Ah, I really don't know what I'd do without him. "No, it's just so fascinating to see a troll." I stated, he looked at me, offended.

"Yah!!!"

____________
Aye aye aye aye aye