chapter 8 2/2

sorry for any errors.
and shoutout to chanyyeeol for being my 1000 follower :)

3rd person

Taeyong couldn't take his eyes off of him. he thought this was too soon, maybe he should ask.

"jae.. are you sure you wanna do this? I want to, it's just I don't know if this is too soon." He said with heavy breathes.

Jae looked up at him, "We could wait.. if you would like to.. we could just not do that, what about oral?" Jae said, blushing. Taeyong chuckled a bit, and smiled.

"Of course, whatever you want."

(sorry not sorry lol)

jaehyun pov

and so, we continued that for a little bit. until we both got hungry, and decided to go out to eat. since it was around 6 or so. we strolled through the streets of Seoul, hand in hand. I started swinging our hands, Taeyong chuckled, and spun me. I blushed, as people that were walking by starred in awe. I smiled, and kissed his cheek. he returned the smile, then we went back to walking to our destination. I was still swinging our hands, though.

I really did love him, and I mean it.

"We're here!" He exclaimed, pulling me into the restaurant I didn't know. It looked nice, though.

"Hello! Two?" The waiter asked, Taeyong nodded. The waiter looked around our age, and was eyeing Taeyong for way too long. "Alright, follow me." She said.

She seated us at a table in the corner of the restaurant, then handed us menus and utensils. "Can I start you off with drinks?" She said, pulling out straws from the pocket tied around her waist. (I hope that makes sense lmao)

"Hmm, iced tea please." Taeyong said.

"Just iced water, please." I said, looking down.

She smirked, "Alright! Thank you." Then walked away.

Bitch I will slap hat smirk off your-

"- right Jaehyun?" I snapped out of my thought. "Huh?"

Taeyong laughed, "Its nice here, right?" He repeated.

"Ohh, yeah, it's nice. not the people." I mumbled the last part. "What was that?" Taeyong asked. I laughed, "Nothing, Nothing." I waved.

"Here you go sir, iced water." She sat it down in front of me, and looked at Taeyong.

"And your iced tea, sir." She eyed him a bit, before asking us if we were ready to order.

"Yes, we are. I would like the mandu(dumplings). And Jae will have the..."

"Just Kimbap, please." I said, she then took our menus, "Your food will be here shortly." She said, but before leaving she slid a white piece of paper to Taeyong.

He opened it, and rolled his eyes afterwards. He crumpled it up and flicked it somewhere.

"What was it?" I asked, I already had an idea but I wanted to make sure.

"She gave me her damned phone number. I have my soulmate, a hella fine one, if I may add." He said, I laughed, and kicked him under the table. He kicked back, I glared, but couldn't hold it long, I laughed. Making him laugh as well.

"I love you." He said, with a soft voice. My heart fluttered.

"I love you-"

"I'm back with your food!" The waiter said, setting down our plates. Me and Taeyong rolled our eyes in sync.

"Thanks." I said. She glared at me.

"You don't need to have an attitude, ma'am."

Oh ma'am I lost it.

"Excuse me? At least I'm not shutting around on any stranger, who is TAKEN, for your information. now, will you please show me to your manager." I said, getting up. I looked at Taeyong, he smirked.

she rolled her eyes, but pointed at a man, who's name tag read "wonwoo"

I walked over to him. I tapped him on the shoulder, she smiled down at me, "How may i help you sir?" He asked concerned.

"Now I don't mean to be those bitchy customers or anything, but can you please tell the waiter to stop harassing me and my boyfriend?" I asked, his eyes searched around, I pointed to the table I was at. He groaned, "Not again."

"Again?" I asked, is she that bad?

"Yeah, she's done this many times before and I've gotten many complaints about her before. I've given her many warnings and I told her if she did it again that she'd be fired." He massaged his temples, I patted his back, seeing how stressed he was. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay, someone has already applied for the job just Incase i did fire her." He smiled. "Go enjoy your food, I will take care of her. And don't worry about paying, it's on the house." He patted my back. I smiled, and went back to taeyong.

"Pretty sure he wants to talk to you sweetie. now move along." I said to her, she rolled her eyes again, before going over to her manager, who's name was Wonwoo, and he was talking to another one of his employees, named Mingyu? I couldn't see from here.

"What'd he say?" Taeyong asked.

"Oh, she's getting fired. And our meal is free!" I exclaimed. He smiled.

"Good, because I left my wallet at home."

______________
woopoo hope you likey