chapter 12

yall like meanie? Well read the authors note at the end.
sorry for any errors.

Taeyong's POV

We arrived at Jaehyun's moms house. The sudden wave of nervousness hit me, realizing that this was the love of my life's mother. My grasp on Jaehyun's hand got tighter, he looked over at . "What's wrong?" He asked, putting his other hand over our locked ones. I could feel my hands start to sweat, so I started to pull away. But his grip got tighter.

"My hands are starting to sweat, Jae." I said, quietly. He shrugged, "I don't care. Tell me what's wrong." He said, putting his head on my shoulder. I kissed his forehead, before speaking.

"Well, think about it. We've been dating for about a month?" I stopped speaking and looked at the date on my wrist, that read 01/02/18.

I continued, "More than a month actually. I'm just really nervous. I want to make a good impression and not to embarrass myself. I love you, a lot. I know we've only been dating for a month. But I really do. I've never felt this big of a connection to anyone than I do you." I confessed, my cheeks burning after I finished. I looked at jaehyun to see him smiling, and his cheeks equally as red as mine.

His eyes met mine, and we both leaned in. As soon as our lips met, the spark went off again. Every time we kiss it's like the first time we've kissed. I used my other hand to caress his cheek, and jawline.

We pulled away for air, and I looked out the window. The Uber stopped when we reached our destination. I payed him, after fighting with Jaehyun about who will pay.

We stepped out of the vehicle. I could feel the nice breeze hit my face perfectly, I looked over at Jaehyun who was basically glowing. I decided this was not a time to admire his face. So, I grabbed his hand and we walked up to his mothers house.

jaehyun knocked twice, after a minute we both heard footsteps come running to the door. When it opened, we were both greeted with a 14 year old boy with a smile from ear to ear.

"Hi uncle Jae!" The boy said in English. hugging me by the waist. I hugged my nephew back, a smile on his face. Although i hugged him back, my hand still didn't leave Taeyongs. I could tell he looked listed with the amount of English.

"Hey Hansol, how have you been?" I asked when we pulled away. Hansol smiled, "Good! I even taught myself some Korean!" He then started speaking some broken Korean and mispronounced some words, but he knew some basics.

"Where's my mom? Do you know?" I asked, after we had walked in. Hansol shrugged, "I'm pretty sure auntie and my mom went to the store. They'll be back in a bit." He explained, I nodded, translating it too Taeyong. He nodded. "Do you want to go upstairs?" I asked Taeyong, he nodded. "But first, I wanna meet him." He continued, referring to Hansol. I smiled, and nodded.

"Hansol, this is my boyfriend, Taeyong." I said in English.

"Taeyong, this is Hansol." I introduced in Korean. They both shook each other's hands.

"Jae, this is your boyfriend? You're gay? Me too!" I was surprised at his response. He's gay? I started to smile from ear to ear, a cheeky smile. I picked him up and spun him around.

"I'm so proud that you have found yourself. Have you told your mom?" I asked, he shook his head rapidly. "No way.. I have no idea what she'd do. I'm scared." And I guess Taeyong could understand some of what he was saying, because after he said those words he crouched down beside him, and whispered something into his ear. When he was done, I gave a questioning look to both. But Taeyong just smiled, and Hansol had the same smile on his face.

"Okay.. anyway me and Tae will be upstairs. If you need us just yell." I said, and grabbed Taeyongs hand and my luggage in the other hand.

When we entered the room, I then heard a yell from downstairs.

"Jae! Your mom is here!" I heard both my mom and Hansol yell at the same time. I looked at Taeyong, I saw the glint of nervousness wash over his face. He looked back at me, I smiled, trying to calm him down. He hesitantly smiled back, but deep down I knew he was mentally shitting himself.

"You ready?" I asked in Korean, he nodded, getting up and taking the lead as we went downstairs to greet my mother.

"You'll talk a lot more when we go back to Korea right? I'm not really liking this quiet side of you." I laughed, he laughed as well and shook his head, "Yeah, I will. But I just seem lost right now." He chuckled, I kissed him on the cheek, "Don't worry, you won't be for long. My mom knows some Korean as well. She's basically fluent." I wasn't lying either. She was really good.

"So THIS is the famous Taeyong I hear about! Hello!" My mother said in Korean, Taeyong then smiled a bright smile, finally feeling happy that someone other than me can talk to him.

Taeyong's POV

When his mother started speaking to me, I froze. It's like my whole body just shut down. But once I processed what she said in a language I could understand, I bowed, "Hello, I'm Taeyong. Your sons boyfriend and soulmate. I hope we can get along well." I said, and to my surprise I didn't stutter at all. I smiled.

she smiled back, "Of course we'll get along! And my names Victoria, but just call me mom." She said, and smiled a box smile. I laughed, "Okay, no problem."

"So, come to the living room and talk to me about the stuff that has been going on." She reminded us. We quickly headed into the living room.

After we were seated she said, "Okay, so tell me." She put her chin on her hand, ready to listen to us. Jae decided to speak first.

"My ex girlfriend told us you were in an accident so we came back to America. It was only when I called you that's when I realized that we've been tricked. She told us that she wanted to make our lives hell. I don't know why." Jaehyun said, I could sense the bit of fear in his voice. I put my hand over his, to assure him it'll be okay.

"What the.. really? So that's why she wanted to know where you were. I was hesitant to give her, but I did. She seemed desperate. I'm sorry." His mother said. We both got up from the couch and hugged her tightly.

"Don't worry, mom! It's okay, she hasn't bothered us for a couple of hours. I don't think she knows where we are. So I think we'll be okay for now. But it isn't your fault!" Jaehyun said, "It's not like you knew, so don't worry. And we'll be okay." I smiled, Jaehyun and I then pulled away.

She laughed, and smiled back. "Alright, Alright. Just be careful, ok? She's crazy.." laughs echoed around the room after her reply. She then continued, "So, when are you guys leaving or how long do you plan to stay?" She asked, Jaehyun jokingly said, "Aw, you're trying to get rid of us now?" I held in a laugh as he tried to look "cute" when he puffed his cheeks out.

"Nooo, I'm just wondering." She said.

"Well, probably tomorrow morning. We have to get back to Seoul and finish some stuff there." He replied.

I knew there was nothing we had to do, but I let it slide. I'm guessing he just wanted to go back.

———

sorry if this sucks lmao
sooo my vkook is almost at 100k and I'm quaking. Also, I literally have 3 meanie drafts and I don't know which one to publish. So can y'all help me outttt

cigarette ; meanie - in which Mingyu flirts with Wonwoo when he asks for a cigarette

teacher ; meanie - Mingyu, a teacher has a romantic relationship with his student, Wonwoo.

dancer ; meanie - Mingyu joins a dance studio, pledis ent. with 12 other boys To become a well known dancer.

I like them all but idk which to publish lmao oops