chapter 8 1/2

sorry for any errors, and that this is so short.

3rd person

jaehyun And taeyong stayed at the mall for the next hour or two, walking around hand in hand, occasionally buying things. Taeyong would buy Jaehyun things, even when he said not to. Even though Jaehyun slightly enjoyed it.

"I'm thinking about dying my hair." Taeyong said, and he wasn't lying. He had gotten sick of plain old black and wanted to try something new. Like, a light pink or something. He knew it'd scream "gay" but that is exactly what he was.

"Really? What color? You'd look good in anything, in my opinion." Jaehyun blushed, looking down. Taeyong chuckled, kissing jaehyun's cheek. "Thank you, baby. And I was thinking a light pink."

"Ooooo you'd look so cool!" He exclaimed with a smile. Taeyong looked at him, with pure adoration and he felt like the world had slowed down. He really did love this boy. He knew it was genuine.

"Do you want to go in any other store before we leave?" Taeyong asked, making sure Jaehyun was satisfied with what he had.

"Nah, we can leave." He said, walking and swinging their locked hands together, making sure not to hit anyone. He tightened his grip, and Taeyong tightened his as well.

—————
they went to a near by park to chill, it was just them. It was getting dark, too. It was currently 6.pm. Taeyong has planned for Jaehyun to stay with him for the time being, obviously.

"it's getting dark, so you wanna head home?" Taeyong asked, he received a nod from Jaehyun. So he grabbed his hand and led him the way to his house, which wasn't far from where they were at.

"Hey, are you okay?" Taeyong stopped when they got through the front door. Jaehyun didn't speak a word the whole way home, which conceded him. "You can talk to me about anything." He reminded.

"I know, but I'm just wondering how I got so lucky." Jaehyun admitted, making Taeyong blush. "I'm really not that great." Taeyong laughed a bit, looking down.

"I call bullshit. You are amazing. The best person on this earth. Your laugh is everything. Your jawline is so sharp, I thought I'd get cut. Your eyes are so pretty, I've gotten lost in them a couple of times. And I love that you're taller than me. I can hear your heart beat in your chest when I hug you, and how it speeds up every time. I love you, Taeyong." Jaehyun poured his heart out, and Taeyong couldn't take it, he crashed his lips onto Jaehyuns.

He pinned Jaehyun to the couch, his kisses leading from his mouth, to his cheek, to his jaw, then stopping at his neck. He kissed everywhere around his neck, until finding a spot which made Jaehyun moan louder than the rest.

"R-Right there." Jaehyuns fingers played with Taeyongs hair, gripping the strands every now and then.

Taeyong decided in his mind that they shouldn't go so fast. But he really wanted to, maybe just blowjobs for now? This was hard to decide. They just met in person, he didn't know.

"Jaehyun, do you want to do it?" He asked, I mean since he couldn't figure it out for himself, why not ask the one he wants to do it with?

"y-yes. But only if you want to." Jaehyun panted out. Taeyong smiled, getting the answer he had hoped for.

"alright. but we shouldn't do it on the couch, then." after the words left taeyongs mouth, he scooped jaehyun up in his arms, and carried him to the bedroom. And to his surprise, he was really light.

when they get to the bedroom, Taeyong shut the door with his foot and threw jaehyun into the bed. Taeyong crawled onto the bed, making Jaehyun tense up, and leaving him to stare at the beautiful human being in front of him.

___________
I'm back and yes there will be a part two.