chapter 7

sorry if this is short, wanted to save the good stuff for next chapter. it'll be funnnn:)

sorry for any errors

3rd person

jaehyun paced around the mall, going back and forth from one side of the mall to the other. which was a long way. he was so nervous, he tried to calm his sweating but that never works out. And it didn't im fine that it was really hot in the mall since it was cold outside.

it was the next day, and Jaehyun and Taeyong had planned to meet at a mall, one of the biggest malls in Seoul, may I remind you. jaehyun started to think to himself that maybe this wasn't a good idea. oh well.

he turned around again, for the 4th time. he kept checking his wrist, making sure the time was right. he had 5 minutes. and he had no idea when that was gonna blink and fade away.

this is how it works; when you meet/run into your soulmate, the time on your wrist fades away into the date you met. so everyone has different dates on their wrists. but if you're highly dedicated to that person, your body will react and realize it. then put the initials. because someone else in the world had to of met their soulmate on that day to, right? so, the initials make it easier to identify and tell that this person is taken and off limits.

he spent so much time in his thoughts, that he dint even realize....

5

4

3

2

1

jaehyun fell to the floor. he was looking down, pacing around, when he didn't even realize the figure frantically looking for something.

"oh my gosh, I'm so so-"

"Taeyong?" Jaehyun questioned, cutting him off. He had seen pictures, and this he knew, was him.

"Jaehyun.." Taeyong whispered, before embracing the boy in his arms. the cast didn't bother him anymore.. he didn't care. he was in the arms of the love of his life.

jaehyun started to cry. he couldn't believe this day was actually happening. him, meeting his soulmate it sounds cliche, really. but he didn't care.

he didn't care about all the shit he'd get, he didn't care about the stares they were receiving, he didn't care about any of it. they only person he has to care about.. is right here. in his arms. well, he's in taeyongs arms.

taeyong felt the exact same. he wanted to stay like this for the remainder of the day. And tomorrow, if he could. but he knew they had to part sometime. so, after a few minutes, they parted away. but, not too long after releasing, he quickly grabbed Jaehyuns hand, intertwining their fingers.

"I'm happy you're here. you're so beautiful. why didn't our wrist say a sooner time?" taeyong said, not taking his eyes off of the beautiful boy in front of him.

"you're so.. so.. sexy. I like, cant put my finger on it. your smile.. is so pretty. ugh. how did I get so lucky?" jaehyun mumbled to himself, and hope taeyong didn't hear it.

but he did, and he smiled again.

jaehyun almost fainted.

almost.

"what do you want to do today?" Taeyong asked, pulling jaehyuns hand so they could walk together. jaehyun shrugged his shoulders. "I don't care really." He smiled again.

"pinch me."

"what?"

"I want to see if this is actually real."

Sighing, but laughing, taeyong pinched Jaehyun in the shoulder. Jaehyun hissed, but taeyong ribbed it afterwards

"okay, it's real."

___________
well this is cute.