chapter 10

so this book isn't
gonna end soon after all?
dunno yet:) sorry for any errors
also, I'm gonna edit this book
and fix my errors.
third person

Jaeyong was the first to wake up. He smiled slightly, and untangled himself from Taeyong's hold. He took at the clock on the side of his which read '9:24.' He sighed, rubbing his eyes and letting them fully adjust to the little bit of light shining into the big room.

He got up from the bed and exited the room he was in. He walked down the dark hallway, but noticed a light coming from his arm. It was a bright yellow light. he had noticed it yesterday, but it was brighter today and he had no idea what it meant. He went back to the room he shared with Taeyong and threw on a black long sleeved shirt so it wouldn't be distracting.

He went into the kitchen and got himself a glass of water. Knowing Taeyong, he wouldn't be up for another hour or two. He decided to do some research on the light coming from his arm.

Until there was a knock at the door.

Jaehyun hesitated whether to answer it or not. Seeing as this was not his place. He decided to ignore is and to play it off as no one was home.

But the knocks only got louder. Jaehyun jumped, startled. His breath hitched, he decided to wake Taeyong up instead of being stupid and opening it. He had common sense.

He tip toed to the room he shared with Taeyong, a pound came from outside the door. Making Jaehyun yelp and quickly but quietly he sprinted to the room. He opened the door and jumped on top of Taeyong. Surprised he wasn't up already from the loud pounding on the door

"Agh! Jae! What're yo-" Jaehyun slapped his hand over Taeyong's mouth, he put a finger to his mouth, indicating for him to shut up.

He pointed to the hallway, before another knock came from outside. Taeyongs eyes widened a little, he then flipped their position. "Stay here." Taeyong whispered, Jaehyun nodded.

Taeyong walked steadily down the hallway, being careful not to make any noises as the knocks really wouldn't stop. And whoever was behind the door needed them urgently.

As soon as he got to the door he looked out the peephole. It looked like a girl, brown long hair, in a dress? He didn't know. But she looked like she was in a rush. He thought she was no harm, so he opened the door, just as she was about to knock again.

Taeyong's POV

"Is Jung Jaehyun here?!" The girl asked hurriedly, she dropped her keys in the process. I started to get worried, "Y-Yeah, why?" I don't know why I stuttered.

"He needs to come with me asap." She said, more composed than last time. Before I could say anything, she continued, "His mother has been involved in an accident."

My eyes widened, "I'll be back." I turned around, but I was met with Jaehyun, his jaw dropped and his fists clenched around his sides. "Why are you here? How are you here?" Jaehyun stepped closer, inspecting the girl a bit more.

"What?" Was all I could really say about now.

"This is my ex girlfriend, she's here for god knows whatever reason. So, why are you here? How did you get here?" Jaehyun said sternly.

I turned to the girl, who smirked, "You know your mom loved me, back in America she told me where you were, she wanted me to come and get you because she was involved in an accident." She finished, reaching out for Jae. "Come on, we'll get a plane to America."

Jae hesitated, "Hm, if I go Taeyong has to go to." He looked at me, so did she. She rolled her eyes, "So this is who you replaced me with? Damn, I kind of see why."

"Back off." He grabbed my hand.

"Let's go, then."

_________
airport 
jaehyun's pov

I picked up my  phone and dialed my moms number. I honestly didn't think I'd  be going back to the U.S for a while, but i was. And my mom was injured. He's surprised he hasn't cried yet. But once it all sinks in, he will cry. He could actually already feel tears forming in his eyes.

"Come on, Jae." Taeyong motioned me to go forward as we were trailing behind Seohoon, which was her name. Quite frankly a name I couldn't stand

my mother didn't pick up her phone, I sighed, boarding the plane. I sat on the inside, Taeyong sat beside me in the middle and Seohoon sat on the end.

After a while when we were aloud to use our phones, I dialed my moms number again. Trying To call her once more. After about 3 rings, she answered.

My heart started to beat faster, "Mom? Hello? Are you okay?" Questions came flying out of my mouth.

"Jae? What're you talking about sweetie? I'm fine." She said confused. My heart stopped. "M-Mom? I heard from someone you were in an accident." He said, explaining to her.

she then laughed, "Honey, whoever told you that is crazy. because I'm in bed, healthy as ever."

______________