Chapter 3

RECAP "there's no shaking that fact that... Whatever is coming this way, with its dead sprint... Is a Titan."

キャプテン P.O.V.

I turned to Jaeger. "Tch. Get up to the trees." He nodded and I went with him. "Everyone, up!" Armin & Petra looked up and nodded, firing their ODM gear and coming up. "C-captain. What is that?" Petra turned to us. "I don't know. But I'm sure it's a Titan. So be prepared, Ral." I kept looking at the direction the sprinting was directed at. "It's here."

Eren's P.O.V.

All of a sudden, the running got louder than ever. The Titan was in view, but something caught my eye. It was Mikasa, she was behind the Titan, almost as if she was chasing it. Well I could see her weapons out, so I'm sure she had struck it a few times.

♠︎Mikasa's P.O.V.♠︎

I was behind the Titan. Damn. This Titan is smart. She's covering her nape. I began swinging at her arms, luckily she moved her hand away and I tried to strike her. W-what?! She covered her nape with... Crystals..?! I tried to weaken her, but it didn't work. "Ackerman! Come ba-!" I couldn't hear the rest of the captain's words, I was struck. The female Titan... Hit me. My vision was blurry, there was ringing in my ears, I could faintly hear Armin, Eren & Levi calling for me.

"Ackerman!"

"Mikasa!

"Mikasa!"

"Brat!"

"Mikasa..."

"Mi...kasa..."

"...Mikasa..."

"Acker...man..."

"....Ackerman.."

The ringing took over the sound, are they still calling.. For me..? I can't move... am I going to die..?

No. Eren... He.. He's so reckless... I promised... To keep him safe...Armin. What will he do if he loses more people he cares about? Heichou... I hate him... Or at least in the beginning.. Petra likes him... I'm pretty sure they'll get together... I want to keep fighting along side of humanity's strongest. I need to be alive. For him. I can't die. I won't die. NOT YET!

____________________________

Lmao such a short ass chapter, I'm so sorry! I decided to make it this short because of the cliffhanger ψ(`∇')ψ soooo~! I'll see you next chapter my lovely scouts~!

"FΟΓ ΤΗΣ GLΘΓΥ ΘF ΗUΜΔΠΙΤΥ!"

~Author-Chan (^∇^)💜