Chapter 7- Black Moon ~Smut~

Heheheehe didn't expect me to put a lemon this early huh? Well since I made that huge 1 year time skip, I guess it isn't that early and I'll tell you when to start the song ;3
________________________

Mikasa's P.O.V

I've actually been training with the corporal since last year, but I don't mind it. For some reason, Yuriko popped into my head, crush on your captain, don't ya?! Her words circling in my head. Of course not. That short piece of shit?! No way! I turned around to find Levi ready to start, shirtless, damn... He's hot.. Waitwaitwaitwaitwait! No! ....

DAMN IT I LIKE HIM! I blushed at my own thoughts. "Oi! You okay? Your face is red.." I snapped back into reality and nodded. "M-mhm.. I'm fine." God, I should be used to this! I mean I've seen him shirtless for a while now, so like what up?! Ugh... Stupid ass crush...

"Ready?"

"Ready."

I threw a punch to him, but he blocked it, then punching my gut. I let out a pained 'oof' Jesus he's strong then I regained my posture quickly. Levi attempted to kick me, I grabbed his leg and threw him to the ground. The rule is, whoever is down first, is defeated.

♥︎Levi's P.O.V.♥︎

H o w i s s h e s o h o t... My thoughts ran as she attempted to throw a punch, I grabbed Mikasa's hand and blocked it as I punched her gut. She let out an oof sound before she looked back up at me. Her eyes sting, they're bold and intimidating. Perfection. I raised my leg, throwing a kick at her side before I could hit her though, Mikasa grabbed my leg and threw me to the floor.

"You've improved, Ackerman." I wiped the sweat off of my forehead before I stood up, but she leaned down to try and help me up and we ended up colliding. "M-mm.." She let out muffled sounds before I realized why she couldn't speak. Our lips were together. Mikasa quickly pulled away and looked at me with fear, and a strong blush. She was sitting on the ground in front of me.

~3ᴿᴰ Person P.O.V.~

♪~Play 'Black Moon'~♪

Mikasa looked at her captain, with shock and fear. But before she could utter a word, Levi pulled her down and kissed her passionately. The cadet melted into the captain's kiss and she wrapped her arms around him.

They always practiced while everyone was at the mess hall, so they ate dinner later. Since everyone was at the dining room, they couldn't be noticed. Levi took Mikasa and picked her up as she wrapped her legs around his torso. He took her to the barracks, and locked the door.

Mikasa ran her fingers through Levi's hair, turning him on even more. He pushed her against the wall, not breaking the kiss. Mikasa let out a tiny, soft moan as the corporal deepened the kiss. Reluctantly, he pulled away and looked at her eyes. He saw pure lust and wanting in her eyes. "Mikasa... Are you sure you want this?"

Levi asked cautiously, knowing that it was wrong to have relations with your superiors, so he got worried for her. "Le-.. Captain... I do... I do want his.. I want you... I.. I love you." The last three words stunned him, and he nodded. "Levi. Call me Levi.. Mikasa.." He said before kissing her once again, roughly.

She could tell that he wanted this too, it felt like she was in heaven. Just being with him was enough... But now, here they are, in a heated moment. Levi began to pull her training bra off, sliding it off over her head. He pushed against her more, and he left her lips, trailing down her neck with soft kisses.