Chapter 9 - Pain Of The Past

Omg hey guys! I'm having so much fun writing this lmao and I got inspiration to write this chapter from a chillstep mix I heard, its called 'Lonely Nights' but like this chapter is gonna be pretty cliché and lovey--
But ehh it fits the mood of the mix :3 anyways~! Enjoy chapter 9!
______________________

"Well... That wasn't awkward, hm?" Mikasa smiled lightly and joked. "Mhm." Levi nodded with the tiniest of smiles. "Oi... I want to show you something.." The corporal said embarrassedly. "Alright.. What are you going to sh-"

"It's a surprise." Levi gripped her hand tightly and walked to the edge of Wall Rose. {A/N: that was the wall they were at right? Because I'm pretty sure Wall Maria was overrun by Titans like Shinganshina}

"L-Levi? Why are we here?" The Raven haired girl said quietly, genuinely curious as to why her beloved was brining her to the edge of their cage. "Just follow me." Levi told her reassuringly and shot his 3DMG gear down the wall, Mikasa following his same movements.

Mikasa's P.O.V

What could he possibly want to show me... Outside of the walls..? Besides Titans.. But like.. Why...? All of these thoughts and questions circled through my head as I followed Corporal Ackerman down the wall, of course with our 3DMG gear. "L-Levi what the hell are you trying to show me?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow at him and the horses that just so happen to be down here. I sigh in defeat and get on a jet black horse. "Now follow me.. Again." Levi let out a low chuckle, which made me blush a soft pastel pink.

Finally, we got to a hill area which had low Titan activity. "Again; what are you trying to show me and why are we here?" I let out a soft giggle at how repetitive I've been. "Again; you'll see and it's because here is the place I wanted to show you." Levi mocked my tone and gave my forehead a soft kiss.
"Tease..~" I said in a slight whine.
"Whine..~" he mocked once again, making me let out a giggle of slight annoyance. "I swear, if you don't stop mocking me,"

"Mhm?" The corporal challenged me quietly. "Bring it, shorty." I narrowed my eyes with a devious smirk, which was soon turned into a small smile when Levi suddenly cupped my cheeks and connected his lips with mine.
"Well then.." I let out a soft chuckle as we pulled apart.

We were considered the more serious and stale ones of the group of cadets & superiors, but when we're together it seems like we forget about the stoic act we put on, our serious personalities. I love him. He makes me forget my pain. The ... Pain of the past.
______________________

IM SO SORRY ITS RIDICULOUSLY SHORT! I just had to update since I haven't in a while, so.. Enjoy--?

Stay creepy💜👻

~author-chan