Chapter 10 - Only

hI ITS BEEN LIKE FREAKING 1000000 YEARS. IM BaCK AND INSPIRED TO WRITE. AND OMFG REALLY?!?! 1K READS?!! IM D E A D. GUYS. OMG. THANK YOU SO MUCH. IM SCRE A M ING. OKAY YOU CAN READ NOW. BYE.
________________________
It was quite nice being alone with Levi. Everything seemed so quiet and peaceful, and Mikasa almost forgot that they were living in a hell-like world with false hope. That everyone was like a bird in a cage.

The cadet looked to her right and found her captain staring at the sky, seemingly lost in thought. "Levi... Are you alright?" she asked cautiously, her dark eyes shining with adoration for her captain. The girl couldn't possibly be able to explain the love she felt for him. It would take eternity. As she watched him, as she watched the little cloud that came out of his mouth due to the cool temperature. "I'm fine. I was just thinking. Would Yuriko come back-- I mean, you do remember her, right?" He turned to face Mikasa. She thought for a solid 10 seconds before answering him.
"I... I'm not sure. Maybe she will. Maybe she won't. I guess.. Only time will tell." Truth is, Yuriko had been haunting her thoughts ever since the day she arrived. Yuri [A/N: nickname for Yuriko. Now don't come at me with "YURI PLISETSKY" cuz oml I know XD ] didn't seem stable; as if she was actually insane. She seemed dangerous. The girl's dark hair flew with the wind as a soft, cool breeze blew across the atmosphere. She shivered slightly.

            "Do you want to go back?" The captain asked gently, his silver grey eyes seemingly shining in the dark surroundings of the night. "No.. I'm fine... I-I just want to be here, with you." The cadet made her way over to the captain, a light smile playing at her lips. She immediately went into his arms, having Levi hold her close. Mikasa pulled away, her smile brightening a little. The couple walked to the edge of the wall, small, yet loving smiles on their features. They sat down, the girl in the tender hold of the raven haired male's welcoming arms.

"The size of my heart grew larger with you."

"Stop being cheesy."

"Well I'm sorry I want to tell you how much I love you."

"I love you too, brat."

ོ        ོ      ོ        ོ    ོ          ོ       ོ       ོ        ོ
      ོ        ོ     ོ           ོ          ོ     ོ        ོ         ོ

Also;; I haven't watched Attack On Titan in a hella long time, soo bare with me. aND IM SORRY ITS SO SHORT AGGH BUT I H A D TO RELEASE A NEW CHAPTER LIKE JESUS

~Author-Chan