Chapter 8- Telling Erwin

Ello~! Tomorrow's (June 8th) is the last day of school for me(probably publishing this chapter afterwards) so that means that I'll be able to write chapters moree!! Yay XD hope you enjoy this chapter :3

EDIT: June 15th, 2017

Holy shit so I remembered that I haven't updated in a while so yea lmao
Also don't mind Marina And The Diamond's song, it's just something to listen to while reading this chapter lol since it's sorta humorous
______________________

            🎀Mikasa's P.O.V🎀

               After two nights ago, Levi and I were together. It wasn't exactly a secret; since Erwin said this will probably be the only exception he'll make. I still can't believe that just two nights ago, was when he took my virginity, 19 years old and I was still a virgin until Levi and I's 'extended practice'. I honestly can't believe people bought that.

The only person we told about our sexual relation that night was Erwin, which is probably why he thought it would be bad to split us up.

~Flashback~

~3ᴿᴰ Person P.O.V.~

"Are you ready?" Levi squeezed Mikasa's hand. "Yeah.. Let's go." She smiled at him reassuringly and started walking, the captain following behind the female cadet. They were both nervous about telling commander Erwin about... Them, though Levi didn't show it, he had the same stoic expression he always wore.

The corporal knocked on the door, since Erwin had locked it. "Tch.. Open up, eyebrows." Levi glared at the door. The commander soon opened his door and sighed. "What is it, levi?" Erwin asked, sounding fairly annoyed. "We have something to inform you about." Heichou held onto the young cadet's hand tighter.

"We? What do y-" Erwin stopped himself, noticing Mikasa's presence. The commander sat back down at his chair, "Well? What is it that you need to tell me?"

~ Time skip since you could imagine what they'd say ~

At last, the couple had finished their explanation to the commander. Erwin was starstruck, and could do nothing except for stare at the both of them. Mikasa was flushed red while Levi only had a soft pastel pink dusted on his cheeks. He let out a big sigh, "Well... You already had sex so I see no point in keeping you apart..." Erwin explained and rubbed both of his eyes with his hands in frustration.

"Well, might as well ask." The commander sat upright on his chair, and leaned on his hand. "What?" The couple asked in unison. "How big is Levi, Mikasa?" Erwin asked with a smirk and a small nosebleed.

"W-what?!" Mikasa instantly became extremely flustered covered her face with her scarf. (A/N: 0////0 <-- Mikasa's face would be something like that and smooth Erwin,,, smooooth lmao)

Levi only had a red poker face.

~Get ready for the chapter to be real fucking weird-- like I'm serious this part of the story should not be taken seriously, I'm just really bored as I'm writing this~

"Wtf Erwin." Levi poked Erwin's head violently.

"Wtf me? Wtf YoU?!!"

"But seriously; how big is he?"

"Why the fuck do you want to know?"

"I'm a FAN OF YOURS BOIIIII
So as a fanboi I mUsT KnOw tHiS iNfOrMaTiOn--"

"Okay, bye Erwin, go masturbate in the corner now." Heichou took Mikasa by the wrist and left the Commander's office.

________________________

Honestly wtf am I doing with my life-- XD
Also don't expect all the chapters to be like this, I just did this cuz I was bored
Next chapter will be more serious and professional lmao

Follow my Instagram's~
(I restarted two of my accounts to be back in the Kuroshitsuji fandom lolololol)

@queenmidford
@angelina.dearly
@ackerrmen

~Author-Chan
S T A Y
C R E E P Y