~chapter 1~

Molly's pov

Tonight is a special night for me, my mama and papa are taking me out to dinner for my birthday today. I was three years old now i turned four. I'm so excited to see what nulled my hair back into two pigtails. I smiled at her and gave a little twirl in the mirror. " i love it mama! Thank you so much.". " you are so very welcome my dear. Now go get your shoes on and we'll be ready to go ok?". I nodded in reply and ran up to my room giggling.

As i entered my room i closed the door behind me and ran straight to my closet to pick out what shoes to wear. I stopped in mid air when i heard our front door get kicked in as voices flooded the living room. Luckily i was in my room upstairs but at this time mama said to head to her and papa's room. I hesitatingly opened my door peeking out first to make sure the cost was clear. ( for a four year old she sure is smart). Making sure it was i quickly but quietly scurried to mama and papa's room again closing and locking the door was my plan. But as i was on my way to their room i caught a glimpse of my mom and dad on their knee's with gun's pointed to their heads. The owner of the gun was a man in a black suit and a matching fedora. I stopped and fell to my knee's hiding myself behind the wall so they couldn't see me through the stair rails. I looked around the house and spotted more men in same suits holding all sorts of guns. At this point i was beyond scared, what if these bad men hurt my mama and papa. What would happen to me if they did. Where would i go. My thoughts were teared when a loud bang erupted through the house along with my mama's screams. She stopped when the man held the gun to her head and screamed at her to 'shut up or her brains will be shot out'. She kept silent and squeezed her eyes shut. " i...i'm sorry it's just..my little girl is asleep in her room." " there's more of you?". " yes but please leave her out of this. She's only four years of age please leave her alone.". The man growled and took away the gun. " fine. I'll leave your daughter alone but you tell us where our money is....you don't tell us...and your life's will he ours...and we take your little girl as one of our own." my mother nodded and she looked at papa. " jim...you kn ow where it is....tell them.". He hesitated at first then he spoke in a shaky voice. "....i...i hid it in molly's room...the code is 33567...my dear sweetheart is asleep so please try to be quiet.". The man only sneered and flicked his wrist. " whatever just as long as the brat stays out of my way i don't care about her. Where's the safe hidden?". " behind her dollhouse...in the cabinet.". After my dad had said that i quickly ran back to my room and followed the steps my papa had said. ' no way am i letting those bad men take my parents savings away.'. I grabbed all the money out of the safe and stuffed it in my hello kitty doll. I quickly shut the door and moved my dollhouse back to it's spot and i ran to my bed and sat in it. As soon as i did my door slowly opened and two men walked in. I faked a yawn and rubbed my eyes innocently. Their breaths hitched and one of them spoke. "Oh shit she's awake." " so just go get the money i'll distract her". Before they could take their ways i climbed out of my bed and walked over to them holding my doll close to my chest. They looked down at me and gave off a little sweat. One of them scooted past me as the other one stayed in the door way. I walked past them and headed to the stairs walking down them while rubbing my eyes. I heard some of the ones downstairs gasp even the man holding the gun gave a surprised look.  I looked at them innocently and titled my head. " mama....papa....who are theses men...and why are they in my room.". I looked at my parents and gasped while running over to them faking a cry some of it was real but i had to act so i can escape and call 911. " mama! Y..y..y.your bleeding!". I looked at them and gave them a little wink. They got the memo and looked at the man asking permission to touch me. He nodded and barked ' two minutes' Before calling his men upstairs to my room. As they disappeared my parents hugged me tightly. " oh my sweet molly thank goodness your alright". My mother whispers before holding my shoulders. " that was very brave of you...but why did you come down here i told you to run to our room. I gave a little pout and looked down. " i..i was going too...but i saw that man hold the gun on you so i stopped and listened...i heard what daddy said so i went back to my room and got your and papa's savings.". They gave me a surprised look before both of their faces turned serious. My papa leaned forward and whispered in my ear. I gave him a nod and a teary look before i hugged them both and ran to the door. I mistakenly ran into one of them outside but luckily i wasn't close enough to the house for them to figure out i lived there. " watch it kid you could have gotten killed.". I gave a little bow before running away i ran even faster when i heard a shout come from my window. "The money's not here! Kill the parents and find that brat!".

It took me hours to lose those awful men, i managed to reached the city and hide in a alleyway behind a big crate. When i knew the cost was clear i slowly and cautiously crept out of my spot and walked back out on the streets. I looked down at my feet and saw how dirty they were and my dress had a couple dirty spots too. I sighed and walked around a bit, not too long after i found a store full of cloths. I walked in and as soon as i did a spider lady came and welcomed me. She had her eyes closed at first but when she opened them and looked at me she gasped and immediately picked me up and took me to the back of her store. " how about we get you out of this dress ok? I have something that will suit a nice young lady like you.". She smiled and poked my nose before disappearing for a few minutes then coming back with two small dresses. One white like my old one but had long sleeves. The other was pink with  spaghetti straps. My eyes sparkled at the dresses. No one has ever given me dresses this pretty before. " now deary~ which dress would you like to have?". I tilted my head to the side and thought. I smiled then pointed to the white dress. She nodded and set the other dress down on her minion spiders who took the dress away. " now dear mind taking off your dress you have on.". I nodded again and slowly took my dress off. She smiled once more before taking my dress and handing me the new one that i slipped on and twirled in. I smiled again in the mirror. " much better. Thank you so much miss.". I reached into my hello kitty doll and pulled put two twenty's giving them to her. She was surprised at first but then she pushed my hand back. " no no sweetie it's for free. You need this dress". I put the money back in my doll and grabbed my old dress from her and wrapping it around my doll and walking out of the store. I said my last good byes and headed on my way to the police station. As i was on my way i became really really REALLY..hungry. Luckily there was a restaurant nearby so i walked in there and the first thing i saw shocked me.