~Chapter 2 ~

Molly's pov

As i walked in to the restaurant i saw so many monsters. Not a single human in sight, i shyly kept my head down and walked to the bar and hid behind one of the chairs looking at them in fear. Some of them looked back at me but soon lost interest and went back to whatever they were doing. I gripped the chair tighter when i heard voices from up above me. " look grillz i need to find this dude he owes me money and he hasn't paid me ever since march. Do you have any leads at all that might help". Silence then the voice sighed and made a thud. " alright fine i believe you. So can i get the usual?". Again silence and footsteps echoed away. I heard the voice grunt and a flick of something. " BROTHER MUST YOU SMOKE NOW WE ARE IN A RESTAURANT".A new voice boomed. The other voice chuckled and blew smoke. " relax bro. Grill doesn't mind.". I felt smoke tickle my nose. I felt a small sneeze come but i tried to hold it in But to no avail i gave out a little sneeze catching the one smoking his attention. His head turned to the right then to the left. I pleaded that his head didn't look down and spot me below his seat. But once again luck was nowhere to be found and his gaze went down and fixed on me. My eyes widened and i stood up quickly and hit my head on the counter. " ow!". I yelped and threw my hands over my on my head and whimpered catching not only his attention but his brothers as well. I fell on my bottom and kept my hands on the spot where i hit my head. Tears fell down my face as i felt my own heartbeat in my head. " OH MY! SMALL HUMAN CHILD ARE YOU ALRIGHT?". I looked up at the voices and noticed two skeletons. One was really tall and had on a black suit and a orange tie. While the other one was short black suited and had on a blue tie. They were both at my height and giving me worried looks and reassuring i was in no pain. I sniffled Before rubbing my head and standing to my feet. The tall one stood up while the other one knelt on one of his knees looking at my image. " hmm kid are you doin alright? Your body is all dirty". I slowly nodded and backed up a little trying not to make eye contact. " heh is that right well then....". I gasped when i felt him grab my hand and pull me close to him so he whispers in my ear. "Whats with all that money in your doll sweetheart?". My heart dropped as soon as those words left his mouth. How did he know i had money on me. I looked down at my doll and saw a couple bills sticking out. Again i gasped and stuffed them all back in my doll and tried to push him off but his grip was tight. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder but he took my doll away and stuffed it in his pocket. His brother sighed before following his brother out side the restaurant. " forget the order grillz i got something i want to handle with first.". I gave little squeaks and squeals before i tried to hit his back. Obviously my attacks were weak cuz he shrugged it off and kept walking.

After what felt like hours i was brought to a big mansion. Bigger then my home, hearing the door open i suddenly got a burst of energy and started to kick and hit him again. " p..put me down..l..lemme go! Lemme go!". He chuckled as he set me down on a sofa. He walked over to a chair and sat in it. He reached in to the desk beside him and pulled out a cigar. He the lit it and took a drag before blowing it out and looking back at me. " now..mind telling us why you have over 500,000 dollars in your kitty here?". He held out my doll that had my money in it. The cash fell on to the table in front of us after that my doll fell as well. I stayed silent and turned my head away. " i...i..i won't say a word...". He sighed before standing up walking over to me. He picked me up by my shirt and carried me over to a conner. Setting me down he made me sit and stay still. " you stay here and when you want to tell us why you have this money you can come out". He stood up and walked back over to his chair and examined the money closely. I just sat there and pouted. No way am i telling you what happened to my parents. It's bad enough their dead already so why should i let any one take pity. I sniffled and felt my cheeks get covered with tears. I heard the other skeleton coming from another room. When he walked through the door he looked down at me and smiled before bending down and rubbing my head gently. " hey...don't cry little one. My brother can be harsh but he's a good guy.". Nothing but tears fell he gave me a worried look and held me in a hug. " oh little human don't cry. Please? It pains me to see such a small person leek tears.".

Sans pov

' dam. How does this kid have 500,000 dollars but ended up at grillz place?'. A soft whimpered was heard behind me i turned my head to the side a little and listened to her. What ever it was she seems upset about it. Where the heck are this kids parents?. I closed my eyes and listen to her thoughts. 'Mama....papa.....i....i'm so sorry.....i...im so sorry....i...i tries to help...but they found out...and now your dead because of me....' . my eyes went completely black and i dropped the doll on the table. I was about to get up and hug the kid but before i could i heard my bro talkin to them. " little human please don't cry. I hate seeing small people hurt.". It was no use the kid was out of it. She hugged him back as tears fell down her cheeks and she cried silently in to his shoulder. I feel bad for this kid, she lost her parents to a bunch of punks and here she is now being interrogated by me and my bro over some money her parents possibly gave to her to survive on the streets. I sighed and stood up from my seat and walking over to her and kneeling down to her height. I looked her straight in her eyes and gave a some what stern look. Not to where i scared her but enough to tell her she needs to tell me what happen so i can help her out. " kid, you need to tell us what happened to your parents. We want to help you. But you need to cooperate so we can.". She hesitates at first, i don't blame her either, it's hard to talk about stuff like that. Especially if it's about losing the one's you love the most. But we need info so we can find the fuckers who killed her parents.

Molly's pov

I shook like a leaf before him, to be honest i was scared of him and his brother. I had no idea what they are capable of. They could of just as easily kill me right then and there and they would have taken my parents money and run with it. But i have to stay strong for my mama and papa. I stood up straight and looked him back in his eyes. " i...it happened today...it's my birthday a..and...m..my parents were gonna take me out...my mama told me to run upstairs and get my shoes. So i did but as i was i heard those bad men break in to our home and they took my mama and papa hostage.". I explained to them what happened afterwards and how i escaped by the time i was done they both had angry looks on their faces. I whimpered and scooted back in to the wall. The tall skeleton leaned forward and pulled me in to a bear hug. " oh you poor thing. I'm sorry you had to go through that". I sniffled as i wrapped my arms around his neck for comfort. It was nice to finally have a shoulder to cry on, I've been holding it all in since this moment. He shhed me and rubbed my back soothingly. I about fell asleep but his brother cleared his throat getting mine and his attention. " now sweetheart. Mind tellin us where you use to live? Those people might still be there. If they aren't there they might have left some prints of some sort. If they left prints we can track them down and get revenge on your parents.".

( here's chapter 2 sorry for the wait i had a lot of things to handle but here ya are. I'll start on 3 some time later. Bye bye now