7

~S.coups joined 'Seventeen Group Chat'. S.coups added 10:10Hoshi, Hoon, Hansolo, Sassyboo, and eight others to the group chat~

S.coups-
Alright. Does anyone want to tell me what happened yesterday at the amusement park? Especially you four, Vernon, Seungkwan, Jihoon, and Soonyoung.

10:10Hoshi-
Whaaaaat? Something happened yesterday? That's news to me. Right Jihoon?

Hoon-
Right.

1004JH-
Okay, you two are acting extremely suspicious.

10:10Hoshi-
Whaaaaat? No we aren't. Right Jihoon?

Hoon-
Right.

7Jisoo8-
Um, yeah you guys are. You aren't fighting each other for one. And, if you want to fool us, don't add four extra 'a's in what.

10:10Hoshi-
Whaaaaat?
Wait, never mind. Nothing happened, we know nothing, don't talk to us.

Hoon-
I can live with that.

SmileGuyDk-
Hoshi Hyung can't tho. He needs someone to talk to otherwise he'll go crazy

10:10Hoshi-
Well, I can talk to Jihoon. Right Jihoon?

Hoon-
Nah, I'll pass

Wonu-
This is more normal.

TreeGyu-
True that

10:10Hoshi-
What?! But Jihoon... remember yesterday? You said... remember what you said?

Hoon-
No

10:10Hoshi-
You really don't remember? Or are you just saying that to shut me up.

Hoon-
Hmm
Both.

The8-
What did you say to Hoshi Hyung yesterday Jihoon Hyung? Did you confess to him?

Hoon-
WHAT?! What gave you that idea? No!

7Jisoo8-
You're acting strangely defensive...

Hoon-
This isn't about me. It's about the other two Seungcheol Hyung called out.

10:10Hoshi-
Oh, so you call Seungcheol Hyung Hyung, but not me? Why Jihoon? Why? And Jihoon, we know NOTHING! We DO NOT know what this is about.

Hoon-
Seungcheol Hyung has earned my respect. You still have yet to.

TreeGyu-
Oooooh burn!

10:10Hoshi-
I am offended.

Hoon-
Stuff it.

10:10Hoshi-
Oh really? Because yesterday you said you lsbjdjsnnabdjxoknqbwbzjsnnwbdjskwmsbnzhjwkwjxaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh help!

Deenosaur-
What happened Hyung?! Did you have a seizure? Do you need us to take you to the hospital?

10:10Hoshi-
Jihoon jumped on me!

Hoon-
You're misinterpreting what I meant!

JUNe-
What did you tell him? Now I'm really curious.

10:10Hoshi-
If I'm misinterpreting, then what's the big deal in them knowing? Huh? Huh?

Hoon-
I don't want them to misinterpret it either!

10:10Hoshi-
They won't if you explain it. Which you failed to do to me.

Hoon-
It was obvious what I meant. Only a fool would have thought I meant that.

10:10Hoshi-
Are you calling me a fool?!

Hoon-
Yes. I am.

JUNe-
Wow. I was just ignored.

The8-
It's okay Hyung. I saw you.

10:10Hoshi-
I can't believe you! We were getting along so well yesterday! This is your fault.

~10:10Hoshi left the group chat~

Hoon-
Wow. This is ridiculous.

~Hoon left the group chat~

S.coups-
Wow.
That happened so fast I couldn't even get a word in edgewise. What happened between them? They were fine... then...

1004JH-
I know. I didn't even get the chance to tell them to stop fighting.

The8-
Wow, Hoshi Hyung wasn't the last one to leave this time.

S.coups-
Let's try to talk about all this later, when everyone is here. We have some things we need to discuss as a family.

JUNe-
Family?

Wonu-
What?

TreeGyu-
Pah. Yeah right. Family. That's funny.

SmileGuyDk-
I think we're kind of like a family.

Deenosaur-
Me too. Jeonghan Hyung is like the mom, Seungcheol Hyung is like the Dad. Vernon Hyung thinks so too. He said so yesterday. He said, "have fun with mom and dad, Dino." Right Hyung?

The8-
Why isn't Vernon answering?

7Jisoo8-
Vernon?!

S.coups-
He's probably ignoring us so he doesn't have to talk about whatever happened yesterday.

1004JH-
What did happen yesterday?

S.coups-
I don't really know. Those four were just acting weird. Whatever. Bye guys, I'll get it out of all of them tomorrow.

1004JH-
Bye guys

7Jisoo8-
Bye

~S.coups, 1004JH, and 7Jisoo8 left the group chat~

JUNe-
Alright. I'm leaving before I get ignored again.

TreeGyu-
Peace

SmileGuyDk-
Have a good day guys:D

The8-
I would never ignore you Hyung!

~JUNe, TreeGyu, SmileGuyDk, and The8 left the group chat~

Wonu-
Whatever

~Wonu left the group chat~

Deenosaur-
Bye Seungkwan Hyung, bye Vernon Hyung.

~Deenosaur left the group chat~

Hansolo-
Thank god. They didn't make us answer them. We'll have to thank Soonyoung Hyung and Jihoon Hyung for arguing and distracting them.

Sassyboo-
It was soooooo hard trying not to talk. But yeah, good thing for those Hyungs distracting them. If they found out...

Hansolo-
That wouldn't be good. What would they think?

Sassyboo-
I don't know. But I don't want to find out. Bye, see you later.

Hansolo-
Bye

~Hansolo and Sassyboo left the group chat~
--------------------------------------------------
Alright, back to group chat format. I hope you guys enjoyed, please like and comment!😁