22

Not even ten minutes into the movie, Jihoon was clutching my entire arm, shaking. I looked down and smirked. He met my eyes and scowled.
"Not a word, Soonyoung Hyung. Not a word," he muttered. I snickered.
"It hasn't even gotten to the scary parts."
"There's more?!" He asked in a rushed whisper. I nodded, still smiling. He pressed his forehead into my arm and sighed, then looked back at the movie. I pulled my arm out of his grasp, and he looked at me, confusion written all over his face. I wrapped my arm around him and pulled him close.
"There's a really scary part coming up." On cue, a man started getting dissected alive. Jihoon made a small noise in the back of his throat, then buried himself into my chest.
I wonder if he could hear my heart as loudly as I could.
Heart hammering louder and louder, I slowly shifted myself so that Jihoon's legs were on top of mine. I leaned down to his ear, and using that as an excuse to pull him closer, I whispered, "scary part is over." He nodded and twisted his head, glancing back at the tv. He didn't even seem to notice that he was almost sitting in my lap.
Mission part 1: success.

Over the course of the movie, I slowly shifted Jihoon more and more onto my lap without him noticing. Finally, right towards the end of the movie, there was one last scary part. Jihoon curled his knees up tight and buried his head into my chest. I wrapped my arms around him and held him close.
     At the end of the movie, Jihoon looked up at me. "How did you know when all of those scary parts were coming up? Have you seen this movie before?" I shook my head.
     "No, I've just watched so many scary movies that they start to become predictable. That's why I'm not scared of them." He nodded and looked back down, one hand still grabbing my shirt.
     Seungcheol put on a kids movie so no one would go to bed too scared to sleep. Jihoon didn't seem too interested in it, and instead leaned against me, closing his eyes. Within minutes, he was asleep.
     He didn't wake up by the end of the movie, so I carried him to the vocal units room, and stared at the top bunk where Jihoon slept above Joshua. I sighed, mentally preparing myself to climb the tiny ladder. Someone tapped me on the shoulder and I turned around.
     Seungkwan looked at me, looked at Jihoon, looked at the ladder, then looked at his bed. "That movie scared me a little so I'm gonna go sleep with Vernon. You can put Woozi Hyung in my bed." I nodded.
     "Thanks Seungkwan," I said gratefully. He nodded and left the room. Since the vocal unit had five people, Seungkwan slept on a small mattress on the floor in the corner. I kicked back the covers, trying not to jostle Jihoon, then slowly set him down. I pulled the covers up, then stared at him. Part of me hoped that he would grab me like those scenes in the movies and tell me not to go, the other part of me knew that in the morning, Jihoon would be uncomfortable. Even if he wanted me to stay tonight.
     Leaning over, I kissed the side of his head gently. Blushing ferociously, I left the bedroom to help some of the other members clean up the living room.

     Seungcheol followed me into the kitchen as I brought in the popcorn bowls. He grinned at me then whispered, "I saw you and Jihoon cuddling." I smiled.
     "Horror movies are the best way to go when you're trying to put the moves on someone."
     "I know, that's why I advocated for them so hard earlier. Jeonghan doesn't really like horrors, and wanted to watch a romance movie, but I convinced him after I told him that during a romance movie, you would have NO chance in flirting with Woozi, because it would put him on guard and make him uncomfortable." I chuckled softly.
     "Yeah that's probably true." I glanced at Seungcheol slyly. "What about you Hyung?" He paled.
     "What do you mean, what about me?"
     "Did you have any chances to flirt with Jeonghan during the movie?"
     "I have no idea what you are talking about." I smirked.
     "Right. Well, Jeonghan Hyung must be even more oblivious than Jun Hyung then, because you're really obvious."
     "Ok fine whatever. And yes I put my arm around him. I didn't go as far as you did though. What are talking about with Jun?" I smiled.
     "I have a feeling that Minghao is messing with him. Did you see how Minghao was sitting? People who are 'just friends' don't sit like that. I'm not sure Jun Hyung paid attention to the entire movie." Seungcheol leaned back onto the counter, a thoughtful look on his face.
     "You may be onto something here." I smiled.