10

I huffed out a breath, storming down the sidewalk. Jesus Christ they wouldn't leave me alone! And Soonyoung too! I kicked at the curb, a tight, uncomfortable feeling in my chest.
     I continued walking, not stopping at my favorite coffee shop. I wanted to get as far away as possible, and that would be the first place that they would look. I walked until the buildings started thinning out and were smaller and dingier. I pushed my way into a small book and coffee shop. The door bell jingled.
       Picking up a book, I angrily pretended to read the back. Sighing, I rested my head on the bookshelf. I was acting really immature. Why was I acting like this? Stupid Soonyoung... this is all your fault. I would probably have to go back and apologize to them for storming out. I just can't do that. I hated apologizing though. I hated admitting that other people are right.
     "Um, excuse me, but are you alright?" A quiet voice asked me. I looked to my side, surprised. "You just came in here pretty angrily, and now you look kind of sad, so... I just wanted to make sure you were okay." A girl stood next to me, long lavender hair down to her waist and big glasses framing dark eyes. She brought the smell of old pages and bitter coffee with her. I gave her a half smile.
     "I just stormed out on my friends, it was a bit of a jerk move and I just realized it."
     "Oh, would you like to sit down? I could make you some coffee." I nodded. She sounded more confident now that I had replied. I sat at one of the small tables near the counter. The book that I had picked up from the shelf was still in my hands. I read the back this time.
     The girl set down a cup of coffee in front of me in a baby blue mug. The design on the top was very skilled, but the drink was bitter. I tried to swallow without tasting it, letting it scald my tongue.
     "Terrible, isn't it?" I nearly spit out the coffee in surprise. The girl laughed. "No, I understand. The coffee here sucks. We just can't afford to buy new machinery and I can't afford to quit this job." I laughed slightly, surprising myself.
     "...it's not the best I've ever had, but not the worst either."
     "You've had worse?" She sounded surprised. I laughed.
     "My friends are terrible at making coffee. What's your name by the way?" I asked.
     "Oh, how rude of me. I'm Mira. What's your name?"
     "Jihoon. It's nice to meet you."
     "Nice to meet you too, Jihoon-ssi."
----------------------------------------------
Yo, I'm back. I know it took forever to update this story, but hey, I warned you guys. Hope you guys enjoyed. Who is this mysterious girl with lavender hair?😏😏😏 I'm not gonna tell you yet. Anyway, go and check out some of my other books if you want. I would appreciate it if you guys gave Absolute some love! Even though it's a Bts fanfic, I'm very proud of it. I also have tons of ideas stacked up, like one about Jun and an original character. I might publish that one soon, so keep your eyes out for it!

 I might publish that one soon, so keep your eyes out for it!

This is Absolute. I have a lot of fun writing it, so check it out! Updates are weekly as of right now, but I might bump it up a bit if I get more readers. Anyways, bye!