19

I'm not sure at what point during the day I realized that my feelings for Soonyoung Hyung had left, but after lunch I became fully aware of it. I could have jumped up and cheered. I was free! Gosh feelings were annoying. I walked up to Soonyoung, a smile on my face.
     "Hyung, do you think we could be friends from now on?" The shock that appeared on his face as I approached him turned to confusion.
     "Does that mean your feelings for me are gone?" He asked, his voice gruff. I shifted uncomfortably. I should have predicted that he would still be uncomfortable around me, even if I could finally be around him.
     "Yeah, you don't have to worry at all anymore, they're gone," I assured him. He clenched his jaw and looked away. "I get it if you're still uncomfortable around me, but hopefully we can be friends from here on out." I turned around and walked away, not wanting to burden him with my presence much longer.
     I was stupid. I should have realized that he would be uncomfortable around me. After all, I confessed. That's gotta be weird, having a guy confess to you if you're straight. Well hopefully after some time, we can be friends. I knew most of the other members didn't care about me being gay, as a few of them were gay themselves, or at least bi, so Soonyoung was really my only worry.
     "Maybe I should pay Mira a visit soon. It's been about a week since I saw her last," I muttered to myself.

~Soonyoung's POV~

     "God dammit!" I punched the couch cushion. I was too late. Jihoon didn't like me anymore. I threw the cushion on the floor and kicked at it, but missed and stubbed my toe on the coffee table instead. "FFFFFUUUUU..."
     "Jihoon talked to you, I'm guessing." Seungcheol sat down on the end of the couch not missing a cushion. I picked up the one I threw on the floor, embarrassed that he saw my outburst.
     "Yeah. He got over me. In a week."
     "I hear it's a pretty good method for getting over your feelings, confessing then avoiding. He must have desperately wanted to get over them," Seungcheol said absentmindedly. "Maybe I should use that method," he mumbled.
     "What did you say?"
     "Oh! Nothing. Anyways. Jeonghan and I spent many hours wondering whether we should have told Jihoon to talk to you, or tell him you liked him, or just helped in any way. But we decided not to interfere. I don't know if that was the right decision, but now I want to give you advice. Don't give up. He had feelings for you at one point. Sure, he got over them, but he still had them, didn't he? If he got over them in a week, how long would it take before he got them back?" I nodded. "You should tell him how you feel first, otherwise you'll get nowhere." I nodded again and stood.
"I will win him over, Hyung." Seungcheol nodded and smiled at me.
"Fighting!"

"Hey Jihoon, I wanna talk." Jihoon looked up and smiled. "I don't wanna be friends. I could never accept that." His smile immediately quavered.
"Hyung..."
"No, listen. I have liked you since we first met. And I have been trying so hard to get you to like me back. And as soon as you confess to me, it's because you wanted to get over your feelings for me. And then you avoided me. And blocked me. And wouldn't just listen. I like you, Jihoon. I like you a lot." Jihoon's cute, pink mouth fell open.
"Soonyoung Hyung... I don't... I don't like you anymore. I'm sorry." I had a little bit of hope that Jihoon's feelings for me would just rekindle as soon as I confessed, but that was quickly squashed.
"I know. And it's okay. But I will win you back. You will love me, eventually, Jihoon." He closed his mouth and swallowed.
"Soonyoung Hyung I-"
"No. I don't need to hear you reject me right now." I almost chuckled at the irony. The sad, depressing irony. "But in order to win you back over, we should start as friends. But I have no intentions of staying that way. I just wanted to let you know what I was intending on doing." I held out my hand and Jihoon shook it reluctantly.