Chapter 2

Picture of Melissa at top. Also thanks @Mysterygirl4812 for the new cover. It means so much that you were able to take the time to even make it in like a day. Thanks so much I love you <3

***************************************************************************************************

10 years passed. It's been 10 years since I had Melissa and married Lucas. For the past few days we've been preparing for his coronation which is in three days. Melissa is putting together a surprise for him which is a scrapbook of everything we've done and his favorite things. She insisted I help so I did a little bit.

"Mom do we have anymore glue?', she asked.

"I think it's in your room. Go check there", I replied with a small smile.

She nodded and disappeared. About four years ago we found out her power is teleportation. It's odd because no one in Lucas' family have powers but the three of us. Lucas can read minds, I can levitate things and Melissa can teleport. It made me very confused when we found out she even had a power. Melissa came back in the room and began gluing more pictures to the paper. She's such an artist. I heard footsteps and it didn't smell like Lucas. Who is it? I looked up to see one of the guards with a worried look on his face. I quickly rose up and walked over to him.

"What happened where's my husband?", I asked.

"We haven't seen or heard from him since he left early this morning", he replied.

"Have you went out and looked for him?", I asked.

"He demanded that we not follow him unless we want to lose our jobs", he replied.

I turned around and looked at Melissa and she had a cross of worry and sadness on her face. I then looked at the guard and sighed.

"Stay here I'm going to go find him. Melissa you're staying here", I said.

She nodded and went back to gluing and coloring.

"I'm going to go find him by myself. If the king asks where we are just tell him we went out", I said.

He simply nodded and led out the castle.

"All I know is that he went northeast. Then he just disappeared".

"Thanks. I'll be back before it gets dark. Hopefully I can find him. If not then he'll come to us", I said.

I threw my hair up in a pony tail and left. Lucas' scent was strong in some areas but weak in others. After about ten minutes I heard laughing and people talking. I walked a bit further and saw Lucas with seven other men sitting in a circle. They were all laughing as the man to the right of Lucas was telling a joke. I accidently stepped on a twig and Lucas looked at me.

"Morgan what are you doing here?", he asked.

"Looking for you and what are you doing here?", I asked.

"I'm taking a break from all the royal stuff with a few old friends of mine", he replied taking a sip of his drink.

"Are you seriously drinking that?", I asked.

"It's not gonna hurt me", he replied chuckling.

"Yeah but remember our child?", I asked moving the bottle from his hand.

"Lucas you didn't tell me your wife was so fine", one of the men said.

"Justin back off she's my wife", Lucas said in a low but deep voice which made Justin stand down a bit.

"Lucas lets go we need to get home", I said.

"No not now just give me a few more minutes", he said.

"Lucas now", I said.

"Morgan can't you just leave me alone? God this may be the last chance to be free before I'm king", he said.

"What so being king is like being in a prison cell to you?", I asked folding my arms.

"I'm not saying that, just ugh please go home so I don't yell at you", he begged.

"Fine. I hope you enjoy sleeping in the guest room tonight", I said.

I began walking and heard whispers come from behind me. Then I began running and made it home in less than three minutes. Melissa teleported in the foyer and looked at me.

"Where's dad?", she asked.

"Um he's not gonna be back for awhile. Come on lets go do something", I replied.

"Can we finish the scrapbook together? There's about twenty pages that need to be filled", she said.

"Okay but after you need to get to bed okay?", I asked.

She simply nodded and teleported to her bedroom I'm assuming. That's where she does most her work. I ran up the steps and saw that she had everything set out on her bed. I took a seat next to her and helped her cut things out and glue them to different pieces of paper. This should take my mind off Lucas for the next few hours...

************************************************************************************************************

Ugh book drama I hate it but I had to spice things up in the beginning. Okay so starting Saturday I'll update weekly. Anyways comment what you thought of the chapter and I'll see you Saturday. Bye <3