Chapter 5

Coronation Day

"Morgan", a voice said.

My eyes opened to see Lucas looking at me, his hair swept over his face. He looks cute when his hair is like that. I swept his hair out of his face but it just fell over his face. I chuckled a little bit and he smiled at me.

"Does my hair amuse you or something?", he asked.

"Very much so", I replied.

He kissed my forehead and held me in his arms for a few minutes until someone came knocking at the door. Lucas groaned a bit and he made his way out the bed.

"Leaving so soon?", I asked.

"Sadly yes", he replied walking over to the closet.

"Why?", I asked.

"More last minute checks. I'll see you in a couple hours", he replied.

He walked out the closet fully dressed and gave me a kiss. Of course me being me I didn't let him go because I haven't seen him much for the past couple of days. He gave me a small but deep chuckle and looked at me.

"You aren't going to let me go are you?", he asked.

"No", I replied smiling.

"Morgan, my soon to be queen", he said.

"Yes Lucas, my soon to be king?", I said.

"God I love you", he said.

"I know", I said smiling.

He grabbed me by my waist and looked at me.

"Oh you don't love me?", he asked.

"I do", I replied.

"Then why don't you say it?", he asked.

"Love doesn't need words", I replied.

"Are you flirting with me Mrs. Degage?".

"I don't know Mr. Degage. Is it working?".

He pulled me closer towards him and he looked me in the eyes.

"Why flirt when I'm already yours?".

"Just want to show how much you mean to me".

He smiled and pulled me even closer.

"Such a tease".

"Oh am I? I didn't notice".

He pulled me as close as he could and pressed his lips onto mine. He laid me down and I broke the kiss as he hovered over me. Out of nowhere someone began knocking on the door. Whoever it is just killed the vibe.

"My dad seems pretty mad that I'm not out there", he said.

"Go before he kicks your butt or something", I said jokingly.

He laughed a bit and stood up fixing his suit and tie. I stood up and gave him a quick kiss then he left. God I love that man so much.

************************************

"Melissa let me see your dress", I said.

The coronation starts in a few minutes and Amity came in at the last minute with Melissa's dress. She came out the bathroom and her dress was nice and simple. All red and it has the train of cloth that follows her when she walks. Her hair was pinned up into a bun and she wore very little make up. Amity came out a few moments after wearing a red simple knee length dress. I decided to wear a pair of black heels while Melissa and Amity wore flats. Amity looked at me and smiled.

"Okay lets go. We don't wanna miss anything", I said.

We walked out the room and downstairs to the throne room where the coronation was taking place. We took our seats and Lucas walked over to the stand. Mike set his crown on top of Lucas's head and a man wearing all red began speaking.

"Lucas, wearing this crown means protecting your family, friends and the villagers in this kingdom at any cost. You must swear to risk your life for any of these people in the kingdom as they will do the same for you. Do you swear by the people of Amena to only be truthful, have mercy and serve justice as long as you shall reign?", he asked.

"I swear on my life", Lucas replied.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I now give you your new king", the man said.

Everyone stood up and clapped and I noticed Lucas whisper something in the mans' ear. The man nodded and looked my way. He motioned for me to come over there and so I did. Lucas grabbed my hand. Everyone sat back down knowing this thing isn't over yet.

"Ladies and gentlemen as my first announcement as king, I'd like everyone to now know my wife as the new queen", Lucas said.

Once again everyone stood up and clapped. Lucas gave me a kiss on the top of my head and smiled at everyone. Amity and Melissa came down while the guests were getting to go home and get ready for the celebration we're throwing tonight. I felt someone lightly tap my hand and looked down at Melissa.

"Can I give dad his present now?", she asked.

I looked over at Lucas and he was talking to a couple of men.

"Come on lets go get it", I replied smiling.

We walked up to her room and she walked into her closet. She pulled out a small box and I looked inside to see the book. I put the tissue paper back in and put the top back on it.

"He's going to love it", I said smiling.

"Do you really think so?", she asked.

"I know so. Come on let's take it downstairs", I said.

She nodded and gasped.

"Wait I forgot something", she said.

She walked over to her desk and pulled outa pack or note cards and a pencil. She wrote something down and stuck the paper on the box.

"I know how emotional dad can be so I wrote open this after everyone leaves", she said.

She has a point. Lucas can be emotional and if people see him cry, they'll think he's weak. We took the box downstairs and Melissa put it on the table while I walked over to Lucas who was wrapping up a conversation. He looked at me and smiled while wrapping his arm around my waist. He looked at me and gave me a small smile and looked over at his guests. I'm surprised they're still here but these people are vampires and live miles and miles away.

"Excuse me for a moment gentlemen I'd like to speak to my wife alone please", Lucas said.

They both nodded and walked away talking about how everyone who works here is just so well mannered. Lucas looked at me again and pulled me closer to him.

"I was wondering where you went", he said.

"I had to go help Melissa with something", I said.

"Can I know what this something is my queen", he asked with a chuckle.

"After everyone leaves for the evening my king", I replied laughing a bit.

"I love you so much. I have no idea what I'd do without you", he said.

"I love you more", I said.

He leaned in for a kiss and I kissed him back. I honestly have no idea what I'd do without him...

************************************

Who else thinks Morgan and Lucas are a cute couple? Comment a ship name for them because they're just to cute.

Love you guys byyee!!!