Chapter 24

A few days later...

"Are you sure you have to go? I just got you back", I said.

It's only been three days since we killed Jay, Michael and Alyssa and now my parents are leaving to go live on their own. I don't want them to leave but they feel like if they stay any longer then they'll be hovering over me. I never felt that way since they've been here and I highly doubt I'll even feel that way if they stay but it's their lives I don't want to tell them how to live it.

"Don't worry honey we'll make sure to come visit you guys soon okay? We'll be okay", my mom said.

"Yeah besides we're vampires after all. We can protect ourselves so we'll be okay", my dad said.

"Okay okay I'll stop being so overprotective. Just be safe and come visit us", I said.

I gave them one final hug and watched them run off. Lucas wrapped his arms around me and I let out a small sigh.

"I miss them already. After all these years they come back and then they leave in less than a month", I said.

"At least you got to see them and you know they're alive", Lucas said.

"Yeah you're right. Now that Alyssa and Michael are dead along with Jay our lives will be kinda boring right?", I asked.

"No not exactly. There's all the balls and parties we'll be throwing, all the new people we'll be meeting. Plus I have you and that's all I need. Plus when I'm with you, there's never a dull moment. And we have a daughter too. I feel like everyday is an adventure", Lucas replied pulling me closer to him.

I gave him a small smile and he gave me a kiss on the top of my head.

"Still cheesy I see", I said with a small giggle.

"Only for you my love", he said with a smile.

Everyone goes through something in their life. These past weeks have been a wild ride. Seeing my parents for the first time in years, battling Alyssa, Michael and sadly Jay. But if none of those things ever happened I wouldn't have found out I can use my power on other people. Sometimes change can be a good thing. Like changing into a vampire was good. Because now I'm a queen married to a vampire king.

The End