Chapter 23

Morgan's POV

We've been training for two days from sun up to sundown. I mastered my power and I can finally levitate people. We're still not fully sure of how long I can hold a person but it should be long enough to help take down Alyssa and Michael. Sadly though I can only hold one person at a time. Luckily I'll have Lucas, Amity, Mike and my parents to help me.

"Your majesty, they're here", one of the guards said.

I nodded and followed him outside the castle gates where I saw Lucas, Amity, Mike and my parents standing across from Alyssa, Michael and Jay. What's Jay doing here?

"Jay what are you doing here with them? Don't you know that they're the enemy?", I asked walking a bit closer to them.

"No you're the enemy here Morgan", Jay replied.

"How am I the enemy? Have you forgotten who gave you a place to stay when you had nowhere else to go?", I asked.

"Oh Morgan haven't you realized sometimes the things you do don't matter just like you? Maybe that's why your parents left you for dead", Alyssa snickered.

"We were kidnapped. If we would've known we would've been kidnapped then we wouldn't have gone out. We actually care about our daughter unlike you", my father said.

"I've wasted enough time talking to you. I came back for what's mine and I will get it", Alyssa said.

"Over my dead body", I protested.

"That can be arranged", Jay said with a small but evil smile.

Before I could even think about what I was going to do Jay came at me and I was able to hold him in the air. Not even a second later Lucas drove a stake through Jay's chest and I dropped him. I looked at my parents who were fighting off Michael. Alyssa was nowhere to be found. Out of nowhere she attacked me and stabbed my leg with a wooden stake trying to slow me down. Lucas grabbed her arm and slammed her onto the ground. She quickly threw a punch at my mom and she quickly dodged the it. I heard a male voice scream. I looked over at my parents and they had killed Michael. It's all down to Alyssa now. I slowly stood up and lifted her up in the air then slammed her into the ground and Lucas held her there. I walked over to her and towered over her.

"You will never be queen again. Did you honestly think you'd get your status as queen that easily?", I asked.

"I would've if you didn't have that stupid levitation power. So what are you gonna do? Kill me?", she asked in reply.

Just then Amity handed me a stake and I plunged it into her chest. It's finally over...