Chapter 4

One Day Before The Coronation....

"Morgan", a voice said.

I looked around to see who was calling my name and a woman seemed to be in her late forties was looking at me. Her blonde hair fell above her shoulders and she wore a black dress that fit her like a glove. She gave me a small smile and walked over to me.

"Morgan we were so worried about you. We've been looking everywhere for you", she said hugging me.

"Wait we?", I asked.

A man walked up to us and he seemed to be in his early fifties. He stood behind the woman and gave me a smile.

"Who are you people?", I asked really confused.

"You don't remember us?", the man asked.

I pulled away from the woman's hug and looked at them.

"I don't know who you people are but I don't know you and you two obviously must be crazy", I said.

"Morgan you really don't remember us?", the man asked.

I shook my head no and looked at them really confused.

"We're your parents", the woman said.

************************************************************************************************************

I woke up screaming and panting. Lucas held me in his arms playing with my hair knowing it calms me down. It took me a matter of ten minutes to get my mind straight.

"What happened? Did you have that dream again?", he asked.

I nodded and he sighed.

"This is the third time this month you had that dream. Don't you think it's time that we look for these people who claim they are your parents? Hopefully it's the way to stop these dreams", he said.

I shook my head and sighed.

"No it's fine. Maybe I just miss them or something", I said.

"Don't you think we should at least go look for them? I'm pretty sure it's the only way the dreams will end", he said.

"Lucas I'll be fine", I said reassuringly.

He nodded and someone knocked at the door.

"Yeah I'm coming give me a minute", Lucas said standing up.

"Where are you going?", I asked.

"I have to do some last minute preparation checks and things like that for tomorrow. I'll be back later", he replied.

He put on his shoes and gave me a kiss and looked at me.

"I also got someone to do your hair and Melissa's. They'll be here tomorrow morning", he said.

"How long will you be gone?", I asked.

"Just a couple hours. I love you", he said.

"I love you too".

He opened the door and then left closing it. I laid back down and rested my arm on the spot where he was just laying on a few minutes ago. Melissa teleported in the room holding the scrapbook she made. She teleported onto the bed and gave me the book.

"It's finished mom", she said proudly.

I looked through it and smiled at a few of the most important memories like Melissa being born, the wedding and meeting Lucas. Melissa had to draw that part and she's a good artist. I continued looking through it and got to the end.

"Do you think dad will like it?", she asked.

"He's going to love it sweetie. Why don't you go find a box and some wrapping paper to put it in", I suggested.

She gave me a smile and then left out the room. I slowly made my way out the bed and walked into the bathroom. I looked restless as usual but then again I always do unless I'm wearing make up. Today was different. I didn't feel energized, I felt drained. I splashed some water on my face. I heard a knock on the door and quickly rushed to answer. I opened the door to find Amity there with a smile on her face. She wore a pair of sweat pants and a baggy shirt and her hair was put in a braid.

"Amity what are you doing here?", I asked.

"I came to see if you were okay. I heard the argument you and Lucas had and he's becoming king tomorrow. Whew the pressure", she replied.

"Okay what is it seriously?", I asked.

"I'm taking you and Melissa out for a spa day!", she exclaimed.

I gave her a blank stare and she looked at me.

"Amity you've known me for like ten years if not longer. You know I hate the spa. Plus don't you think Melissa is to young for a spa?", I asked.

"I have my ways of getting her in. After all, I am royalty and we have one just a few miles from the castle", she replied.

"Morgan please just this once. Besides everyone in the kingdom will be seeing you tomorrow. You need to look your best", she said.

I gave her a sigh and finally gave in.

"Alright fine we'll go. Just let me get dressed and go tell Melissa", I said.

"She already knows. She's getting ready as we speak", she said.

"Alright alright I'm gonna get ready. Just give me like ten minutes to change and stuff", I said.

"Just throw on a pair of sweat pants. We don't have all day you know", she said.

I rummaged through the drawers and found a pair of Lucas' sweat pants and one of his shirts and a pair of my flats. I walked over to the door where Amity and Melissa were standing.

"Okay I'm ready. Melissa do you mind?", I asked.

She took our hands and in less than three seconds we were at our destination. We walked over to the counter and the receptionist gave us a kind smile. Well here comes the torture...

We spent half the day in that place. The three of us got our nails done, toes done, got massages the whole package. Then after we took Melissa shopping for new art supplies and the other stuff like that. After, Amity took me shopping for a dress for tomorrow (pic at the top) and I think it's gorgeous. I already have the black heels at home which is good. Melissa couldn't find a dress that she likes so Amity said that she'd find her one by tomorrow. Hopefully all goes well tomorrow...

Waking up at like 8:15, not how I wanted to start my Saturday. seems fast paced. By the time summer comes I either won't be doing much writing or I'll have the book on hold. So let's see if I can finish this by May 17th. If not then maybe by June 1st. That's all I gotta say. Comment Donny Loves Donuts if you see this.