Chapter 1: The New Kid...

###

I sat in the back of the class, apparently there was a new student today. His name starts with a C or something...

I noticed that there were only three available seats, one next to Blue, one next to Ink, and the other right next to me. I saw the guy enter, he wore blue jeans, black converse, a MCR shirt, a black hoodie, and a black and white scarf.

"Class, we have a new student. His name is Cross." Ms. Toriel said. "Cross you can take a seat in any available seat." 

He walked to the back and sat right next to me, I didn't make eye contact. He kept looking at me, I could feel it. I stared back at him and I could tell easily that he was desperate for a friend. I asked.

"So, you're the new guy? I was totally expecting someone like Ink or Blue."

"Yeah... By the way, what's your name?"

"It's Nightmare, and that one all the way in the front of us is Dream; my brother."

"Cool." He said.

We continued throughout the class and eventually the bell rang, meaning that I had to go to gym class. I ended up getting there first like always. I had to get out before THEY got in here...

"Hey nerd." Fell growled. I tensed up and turned around, they had their fucked up squad behind them consisting of G, Paperjam, and Sensy. They slammed me to the ground before I could react... "Why the hell are you still even alive? You're just a waste of space and everyone's time." Fell tisked.

I knew just as well as they did that Mrs Undyne wouldn't be here for another minute so they could hurt me all they want, and no one would be brave enough to stand up to them... It seemed like hours of pain, begging for them to stop...

"Leave Nightmare alone..." Dream growled. Oh thank god...

"Oh look, the mistake's brother is here now... We're just going to warn you to back off and let us have our fun..." G growled.

Dream pulled out his phone, and chuckled.

"I'm pretty sure if you ever want to amount to something in your pathetic life, you'll leave my brother alone before I call the principle. PJ will get kicked off the basketball team, and the rest of you will most likely get a detention." I saw Dream look like he was ready to fuck some shit up. He had an evil look in his eyes, no one ever really saw Dream like this; when they did however they knew that they were going to have a bad time.

They backed off, Dream helped me up. I felt like I was going to die if I moved anymore.

"C'mon, we're going to the nurses."

"O-Okay..." I stuttered.

When we got to the nurses I had to stay for a while, I would most likely miss a quarter of the class but any time I could get away from THEM was paradise.

"How did this happen??" Ms. Alphys said.

"I-I fell." I lied, I could tell that they knew I was lying but they shrugged it off.

Eventually I left with a bandage on the bridge of my nose, there was nothing really they could do for the bruises though.

When I got back I was shocked to find out that class had just ended the moment I stepped in. I ended up having to go to the next class which was Technology. I got to see Cross again, which was a pro. But a con was that I had to be pared up with PJ for a project.

"What happened?" Cross asked me.

PJ jabbed me in the arm, he may be the principle's son but he was a genuine dick. He's just abusing the authority his dad has.

"I fell." I had to lie again, I didn't like lying; I had to though.

"... If you say so..." Cross walked over to USC, his partner.

Don't go... I thought. Paperjam loved seeing me miserable, he pretty much is the worst person I have ever known.

I ended up having to do all of the work, like usual in all of my pairings. I was glad that I didn't have to see him or his squad for the rest of the school day.

When the final bell rang I ran out of there like I was in the Olympics, I just wanted to get on that bus and get the hell home.

I ran to my room not even bothering to greet my mother, I sighed closing my bedroom door, pressing my back to the door, and sliding down to the floor. I balled up and cried.

"WHY ME?!" I screamed, glad my walls were soundproof.

###

(A/N: 771 words people, I just want to clarify USC is in fact the name for the Sans in Undersecure. Also there is more in store.)