2

Mackenzie's POV

"Oh,sorry" he said.

He kneels down and stretches out his hand to help me up.

I look him up and down noticing his blonde hair and blue eyes.

It was Logan Paul! He coughs awkwardly shaking me out of my trance.

I grab my vlogging camera and reluctantly take his hand and stand up.

"Hi, my names Logan,Logan Paul" he says with a smile.

"And i'm Mackenzie Brooks, but you can call me Mack" i say.

"Okay Mack" Logan says clicking his tongue.

"Im really sorry Logan, but I've got to go my friend, Emily is waiting for me." I say with a fake pouty face.

"hold on can I...just have your number?"he says going red

"yeah sure"

I type my number into his phone, hand it back to him and slip in a cheeky wink before going down to the lobby. Before i left i heard Logan say to Mark and George : "Bro, she's so hot!" i felt my self get a bit red when he said  that.

******************************************************************************

"Mack, what took you so long ?!"Em said crossing her arms.

"Well...I just met Logan Paul !!!" I screamed to my camera.

"No Way !!!"Em breathed "You need to tell me all the details !"

"I'd be happy to but lets go get some Starbucks I think there's on somewhere here" i say walking out the door.

*******************************************************************************

A/N i hope you liked this chapter. im going to try to publish a chapter every day. If you're enjoying this book dont forget to comment and vote ! lysm xx

-E