10

I woke up to find a shirtless Logan cuddling me. I smiled remembering what had happened yesterday as I traced around Logan's abs with my finger. I ran the back of my hand across his cheek "Wake up,Logan" I whispered
"I'm tired" he groaned. I climbed on top of him and straddled him."Get up!!" I shouted, shaking his shoulders "Nooo" he whined turning his head to the side. I turned his face towards me and kissed him. He immediately kissed me back and placed his hands on my hips. I pulled away as he sat up. "Well that was a good wake up call" he said. I giggled slightly at his comment. Logan groaned and rubbed his head "I think the hangover has kicked in!"
"Oh yeah let me get you some ibuprofen" I said climbing out of bed. I went up stairs and took the tablet and water back down stairs. "Thanks...baby" Logan said as I sat down next to him. "So.... are we still on for that date tonight?" He asked after he'd taken the medicine.
"Yeah of course" I smiled.
"Dope,can't wait to see how hot you'll look" he smirked as I blushed.
"Well then, better let me go and get ready" I replied standing up from the bed.
"Wait let me see you out" Logan said following me.
We got to the door and and as I turned around to say goodbye he pouted his lips and pointed to them-he wanted we to kiss him. I rolled my eyes "you'll be lucky if you even get one tonight" I said,crossing my arms.
"Pwetty pwetty pwease?" He begged
"Ugh.....fine" I groaned. I quickly placed my lips against his and slowly pulled away. As I tried to turn around, logan grabbed my wrists and pulled me to his chest. I closed my eyes and passionately kissed him. "Logan hands off " I said wacking his hands away.
"What ?" He asked. Okay bye logan!!" I said jumping out of the door way. After walking just down the hall I arrived home. I knocked on the door and it was opened by a hungover Emily. "Where were you ?" She asked.
" Just at Logan's house" I smiled
"You're always at Logan's isn't gunna ask you out?!" She laughed as I sat down on my bed.
"Well he did ask me out in a date!" I squealed
" No way! I told you, Lack is real !!" She said. "Wait before we do anything we need to go out"
"But-" I whined
"To the spa" she grinned
"Okay sure I'm down" I said grabbing my phone and sprinting out the door.

A/N thanks so much for reading this 💩 of a book. Sorry for the late update had no wifi the whole weekend and the 29th was my birthday 🎂🎂Have you see Jakes new song? Me: not a fan if it tbh plus I'm a #LOGANGSTER4LIFE Hope you enjoyed this chapter vote,comment and follow me. I'll DEFIANTLY update this by Sunday. LY so so much. Peace!
(btws I live in the uk so it's like 2am right now I'm so tired !!)💖
-E