7

Mackenzie's POV
After lieing there for a few minutes, still confused about what just happened, my belly started rumbling- I was hungry. I wearily dragged my self out of bed and went up stairs to make brunch ,as it was 1pm,until I heard someone knock on the door. "I'll get it" Logan shouted. He ran up the stairs and opened the door. A really skinny blonde haired girl walked in with a short hot pink dress on and kissed Logan. "Hey baby" he said. I felt my heart break. "Who's this b*tch" she asked looking at me. I gave her a scornful stare.
"This b*tch is called Mackenzie." I said.
"Oh yeah Mack, this is my girlfriend Courtney, Courtney this is my friend Mackenzie." Logan said.(Lmao Mack got friend zoned so hard !!)
I gave her a fake smile. "What is she doing here?" Courtney asked
"If you must know, i filmed a video with him and slept here because my roommate was out with Mark." I explained to Courtney "But don't worry I'll be leaving now."
I grabbed my phone and my vlogging camera and pushed in between Logan and Courtney and slammed the door behind me. I really liked Logan and now I find out he has a girlfriend?
*********************************************************************************************** I frantically knocked the door of my apartment and Em opened the it.I burst out crying and fell into Em's arms. "Mack,what's wrong?" She asked.
"I'm fine, don't worry" I said wiping away my tears away.
"Okay if you say so...."she said trailing off.
I go into my room and shut the door behind me. I feel tears start to form again but I shut my eyes to stop them coming out. I stand there for a bit just closing my eyes then I remembered I needed to film my vlog. I went into the bathroom and washed my face, just so it wouldn't look like I was crying. It was now 2pm and I started the vlog. "Good morning Mackinators! Well actually it's the afternoon so, good afternoon its ya girl Mack and nothings really happened today so i'm just going to do a 'try not to laugh' challenge."

i filmed the video and lay down on my bed checking my last video and saw a few comments:

+kalyla345: i sooooo ship lack!!!<3

+billygoatgruff4019: i bet they f*cked after this!

i laughed and scrolled through Instagram and eventually fell asleep.

***********************************************************************************************"Hey Mack, wake up" i heard someone say. My eyes slowly fluttered open and saw Em looking down on me. "Good morning" i said sitting up

"It's 8.30pm"Em laughed "Anyway wanna go clubbing with me" i was about to say no but its better so i get my mind off things. "Okay sure" i smiled

A/N Hope you enjoyed this chapter it was a bit longer, and happy mothers day, I think, I'm not american so i wouldn't know. Anyway remember to vote and comment... RAINBOW UNICORN POOP and follow me for updates. Thanks sooooooo much guys for over 600 reads, I'll try to write a new chapter on Thursday , i love you guys sooooooo much !! byeeeeee!!

-E