14

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Logan asked.
"Ofcourse I'd love to!!" I said throwing myself onto him, without thinking for a moment.
"Okay, down girl, I get it. Don't strangle me" Logan laughed.
Logan's POV
I'm sooooo happy Mack said yes, I've always had a bit of a crush on her but with that's b*tch Courtney out of the way, I can focus more on Mack. "Okay okay, I won't strangle you" Mack giggled."So what are we going to do today?"
"Well you haven't met my brother jake so I think we should prank him" I replied
"Yeah,good idea,but I need to go home and change"
"No problem" I said, picking her up and placing her on my shoulders. "Logan,I can walk you know" she whined.
"I know" I bluntly replied.
I walked to the end of the hall and placed her down in front of her door.
Mackenzie's POV
I was about to knock on the door but then paused and placed my ear on it. I heard muffled moans behind the door. "What the fu........" Logan said looking at me. I banged the door and the moans stopped. "Coming " a voice called. The door was opened by Emily, her hair was all messy and her top was on inside out. "Oh hi Logan, Mack I thought you two were gunna f*ck!" She whispered to me.
"Yeah but you thought wrong and Why did I hear moans?" I stated
"Well ummmmm "
I barged past her and through the door and to my room , Logan followed. "Don't go in there "Em called
I found mark on the floor in my room hurriedly trying to put his jeans on "Wait we're you and Em f*cking" Logan and I said at the same time. A tomato red Em walked into the room nodding. " We're also boyfriend and girlfriend !" She exclaimed.
"Omg same twins" me and Em screeched.

A/n omg guys last time I said thank you for the amount if reads it was 4.3k now it's 10k like how?!?? Ly guys soooooo much and I'll try to get an other chapter out on Thursday. Cheerio( I'm British) 😂
-E