4

Mackenzie's POV

BEEEEP BEEEP BEEEEP

i grab my phone off my nightstand and turn off my alarm.

The time was 6:30am and i was ready to go to the gym. I changed into my workout outfit:

i put my hair in a messy bun and wore concealer and foundation with a light pink lipgloss

"Em im going to go workout , meet me at Logan's apartment at four. Btws its at the bottom of the hall.Call me if you need anything." I shout before grabbing my vlogging camera.

Em groaned, covering her head with a pillow.
*******************************************************************************************
"Good morning Mackinators,what is poppin' ? So right now I'm at the gym because your girl needs to be a smexy savage then after that I'm gunna get some Ganiz and go home and change lmao that rhymed  and then I'm filming with Logan Paul." I say to my camera.

"Now, queue epic workout montage"

I filmed the little clip and went to the Ganiz shop across the road.

I sat down at a table in the back and as I as casually scrolling through Instagram, I saw a picture of me and Logan photoshopped together.

Caption: I tots ship lack. I love how we both technically haven't spoken to each other much and people are already shipping us.

********************************************************************************************
I went back home and had a quick shower before changing into this:

********************************************************************************************I went back home and had a quick shower before changing into this:

(Minus the bag)
I just touched up my make up a little bit and wore a baby pink matte lipstick and just left my hair down.

******************************************************************************************
"Hello?" I asked knocking on the door. Suddenly the door flung open and me and Em jumped backwards screaming in surprise.

It was Logan screaming. 

"Welcome to my humble abode" he said bowing as we entered his apartment.

I turned on my vlogging camera and started talking.

"Guys I'm now at Logan's house and-"I suddenly got cut off by Logan picking me up.

"Yo Mack you are so tiny,I just want to throw you around" he said before throwing me onto a love sac.

I lay down on it with my back facing Logan and Em and started speaking to my camera again.

"So Logan what are we doing for your channel?"I ask turning the camera to him.

I notice he's not looking at me, he's looking at my butt."Logan,are you looking at my butt?" I say turning over
"No....."
"Logan you're so gross" I said kicking him. He grabs my feet and starts ticking me and I laugh uncontrollably. "Awwww Logan and Mack:Lack. I TOTS SHIP IT !!" Em says
"Shut the fu-quack- up!" I say giving her scornful glare.(Only a logangster would get that joke😂)

A/N this was quite a long chapter to make up for the days I missed. if you liked it tell me by commenting or voting this chapter and follow me to see when I update this book and more. Lysm. 💜
-E