12

A/N sorry for not updating for like 2 week I had writers block;who am I kidding, I just couldn't be bothered to write and I'm sorry but nevermind that, I'm back now bish and let's get on the the book...
************************************
Mackenzie's POV
Me and Logan had got back to the apartment complex. It 11:40pm and and I had forgotten my keys and Em was asleep. "Hey, Logan can I stay at yours tonight? I forgot my keys" i asked him.
"Sure but I'm carrying you there" he smiled.
"Wait wha-" I said before being picked up bridle style by Logan.
"Seriously,do you just love picking me up?" I asked him
"Yeah, your so tiny why wouldn't I " Logan replied as we entered his apartment. He dropped me on a love sac and I laughed 'Classic Logan' I thought to myself. I uploaded my Vlog and a little clip that I got from me and Logan's date and finally relaxed. " "Logan, got a sweatshirt? Cuz I'm not sleeping with this dress on" I asked him.
"Hold on I'll get you one" he said.
"Okay then, I'm just going to the bathroom" I said running down stairs.i washed off my make up and took off my dress, leaving me in just my sexy red underwear . "Yo, Mack here's a sweatshirt" Logan shouted, bursting into the bathroom. He stared at me in just my underwear, as I froze in embarrassment. I caught him observing my breasts and I quickly grabbed a towel to cover myself, turning bright red. "Ummmm,sorry, I'll go now..." He said dropping the sweatshirt Infront of me and leaving the bathroom. I changed into the sweatshirt and went into Logan's room. "Uh, sorry about that!"Logan said.
"It's fine" I replied, before stitting on the bed with my phone. I traced ny eyes over Logan's muscular physic in his tight shirt. I bit my lip and I think logan saw "Take a picture,it will last longer" he smirked. I blushed and bit my lip again him smirking was so attractive." Stop biting your lip it turns me on" Logan groaned. I bit it one again and felt something making me want to just pouce on him. I grabbed him by the shirt and attached his lips to mine. I felt his hands begin to explore my body. Logan pinched my butt causing me to squeal i. He moved his lips from my mouth onto my neck. I moaned in pleasure. His hand slipped up the back of my sweatshirt and unhooked my bra.......

A/n number 2- hope u liked this chapter follow comment vote all that ish. This was a bit longer like I promised and stuff went down!!! See u on Thursday with another chapter ly guys soooooo much and thx 4.3k reads. K ly byeeeeeeeee.
-E💓