3

Mackenzie POV
Em and I (or Em and me Idek 😂) arrived at Starbucks. I went to the till and ordered a Caramel Apple Spice whilst Em sat down at a table near the window.

I grabbed my drink and sat down with her. "So, what happened?" Em asked me.

"Well... After I had found my phone I accidentally bumped into Logan and I talked to him for a bit and then he asked me for my number " I said siting back in my chair and sipping my drink obnoxiously loudly.

"Wait,what? Mackenzie Claire Brooks, he asked you for your number? Do you know what that means? He totally likes you!!" Em shrieked.

"Pshh, yeah right he would never like me!" I say frowning to the camera "But he did say I was hot..."

********************************************************************************************
I finnished off my drink and was about to go back to the apartment before a fan recognised me.

"Omg!! You're Mackenzie Brooks, I LOVE your vlogs!!she said.

"Awww thank you so much, what's your name?" I said to her

"Valerie." She replied "Can I have a picture?"

"Yeah of course!" I smiled. "Are you a Mackinator?"

"Hell yeah!"

I took a picture with her and went back to the apartment I ended the Vlog and had eaten pizza. Now I was just lying in bed half awake half asleep.

*Ping*

I check my phone. It's a text from Logan.

Logan: Hi wanna collab tomorrow, I have a great video idea.

Me: K sure. What time should I come over?

Logan: 4pm is good.

Me: K see u tomorrow xx
"The kisses were to much right ? Nah."
I said to my self and drifted off to sleep...

A/N thanks sooooooo much guys for over 40 reads. I apologise for not updating much but I'll get back on track. Remember to comment and vote if your enjoying this so far and follow me to get notified when I update. Lysm.😘
-E