"Understanding..."

•• Jackson's POV ••

"Do you know him?" That guy, who I caught was named "Chanyeol" asked Yugyeom. In  immediately felt my heart sunk when he replied with "I haven't met him in my life" What does he mean? Is he doing this because he hates me?

I was so confused. I see Chanyeol place an arm around Yugyeom's shoulder as they walk away. Jealousy was now completely eating at me. Along with the questions that were babbling my mind. As I stare at them taking a seat at a booth at the other side of the cafe, Jin pulls me to sit down.

Hesitantly, I sit down in front of Jin who was sitting across from me with a worried expression. "I can explain" He starts off. "You better" I say as I cross my arms. He takes a deep breath "Alot has happened after you left-" "I could tell" I interrupt him "Don't butt in. I hate being interrupted"

"Arasseo arasseo, continue" I mumble and gesture for him to continue telling me. "Okay, so after you left. Yuggie completely freaked out. He looked like a mess... It hurt to see him like that.." Jin mumbled the last part as he sighed deeply.

"Anyways, Yugyeom nearly died Jackson. And I mean literally. Luckily, the doctors revived him. But... He lost part of his memory.. That "part" being his memory of you" My heart sunk down even more at what he had just told me. "That means... He doesn't remember me?" I asked, still dumbfounded.

Jin nodded, giving a sympathetic smile. "So please. Just leave him alone. He's been fine these past two years. Sure, his heart condition's grew a little worse as you saw earlier. But he's happy now... Don't.... Don't do anything stupid Jackson" I sigh and nod "And that means, don't remind him of you. You're nothing but a stranger who I've told all about Yugyeom. Okay?"

I was hesitant. But it did seem like Yugyeom was now quite happier... Better off you can say. I nodded and gave a weak smile to Jin as he also nodded and stood up "I'll call Namjoon. Y'all can talk this out, just... Be prepared he's not as forgiving as some people.." Jin explained then walked off and into the kitchen.

I sighed. All that just told me that almost everyone was pissed off at me. The only exceptions were Mark, who stuck by me and Yugyeom, who doesn't even know me so he shouldn't be mad. I mentally prepare myself for what Namjoon's rage could bring later.

I could only imagine the strings of cuss words he'll throw along with a very scary pissed of expression. Aside from Jaebum, Namjoon is the scariest when enraged. Those to being mad at the same time could make whole Korea go through flaming hell.

I see Jin walking out of the kitchen with what looks like an already pissed Namjoon. I sighed as Jin points to my table. Namjoon immediately walks over and takes a seat across to me. "Look... It's not that I'm not glad to see you..." He started off, ruffling his hair at the same time.

"But after what you did two years ago... I'm still f*cking pissed." He said bluntly then shot a short but very threatening glare my way. I gulped hard "I know... I was stupid and I really really regreted my actions I-" I was cut off by Namjoon "I know, Jin told me and convinced me too..."

I smiled a little and he returned my smile. "So... I promise to let Yugyeom off in peace..-." Lie. You won't ever get your mind of that kid Jackson, admit it. "- But can we all just... Be friends again?" I asked, hopeful. When he nodded, I felt the bliss of a thousand blessings.

"But promise you won't bother Yugyeom about the past... Alright?" He asked and I nodded "Oh, and don't go and try stealing him back. He's got Chanyeol already. And to be honest he's a good kid for Yuggie... So just don't bother their relationship" He explained to which I nodded again.

I would try, sure. But I can't promise to not  still have these feelings for Yugyeom. It's impossible. It's been two years and all I feel right now is the feelings I used to have for him. The feelings I still have for him...

Though he did seem happy... So I might as well give it a shot..

•• Yugyeom's POV ••

As soon as I was cooled and calmed down, Jin approached us and sat across from me as Chanyeol sat beside me. Jin explained all about the guy who I was supposed to serve earlier.

Turns out he's just a friend of Jin's and he's told him all about me. Makes sense considering earlier he knew my old nickname. But I just can't get the feeling that I know him from somewhere.

I definitely heard his voice. Y'know, from those weird dreams I usually get... But why was his voice there? I guess I'm a bit overreacting about this. He may just sound alike to the voice in my head.

I mean, some people sound alike sometimes...

I shrugged off the weird feeling I had and tuned in back to Jin, who I didn't know was still ranting about how worried he was earlier. I giggled, he really was such an overprotective mother.

Same goes with my overprotective boyfriend, who was eyeing the guy like a carrot on a stick. I know, I saw him be all overprotective. The way his arm just stayed on my waist the whole time, how he eyed the guy like a criminal and how he would furrow his eyebrows.

He would catch me looking then act as if he wasn't even doing anything. "Chill Channie~ It's not like he'll steal me or anything!" I say to Chanyeol and lean on his shoulder. Gee, having a boyfriend that's a bit taller than you sure is great.

I don't have to look down all the time when I talk with my shorter friends. I sighed in content but I still had these thoughts lingering in my head that I pushed to the back or my mind for now.

Maybe tomorrow I could find some answers..

I really wanted to just understand this...