"Too Good To Be True"

•• Yugyeom's POV ••

It's been about 2 weeks with me and Jackson living together. I haven't regretted a single day with him. He's so loving and caring. Omo! What did I do to have him? What did I do to deserve him?

Although we do have one problem. One that's completely unrelated to our relationship, but still it's quite a big problem. Jackson still hasn't found a job here yet and we're in need to pay rent. Work at the cafe pays barely enough for expenses such as food and such.

And I'm running out of stock of my medicine. It's quite expensive too. Youngjae respects the idea that I want to be independent but he's worrying too much sometimes. But he knows I wouldn't let him buy me anything, even my medicine. Jackson and I are doing online classes for college so college doesn't acquire money.

But still, this problem's been annoying both of us. Jackson's been to so many job interviews sometimes he would be gone out for quite a while. Not too long but enough for me to feel his absence. I just wish he'd find a job soon...

Anyways, here I was on the couch, folding laundry. Jackson was out for a job interview. He left about around 9:30 am and it's already 11:00 am. What is taking him so long? I miss my boyfriend already! I placed the last folded clothing in the basket. I ran upstairs and placed the basket by the closet. I'll put them in there later. For now, my hungry stomach's bugging me.

Oh, and one more thing. Jackson's helped me alot with my eating disorder. Nowadays I'm able to ignore the voices just by thinking of him or not hear them at all if he's physically in the room.

I ran back downstairs and headed for the kitchen. I reached in the cabinets for bread and in the fridge for the ham, lettuce, tomatoes and cheese. I was gonna make myself a sandwich. I hummed to myself while making the sandwich. I've always heard Jackson's wonderful singing voice, but he's never heard mine. I should change that.

I placed all the materials back into their place then took my sandwich plate to the living room. I sat on the couch, turned the t.v. on and started eating. Just as I was halfway through my sandwich, the doorbell rang. "It must be Jacksonie!" I whispered to myself as I placed down my sandwich, hopped off the couch and raced to the door.

I swung the door open and immediately smiled to see my lovely boyfriend standing there. I jumped up on him and hugged him softly. I let go to place a quick peck on his lips. "Welcome home hubby!" I cheered, earning a chuckle from Jackson. "I could get used to you calling me that.." He stated. I giggled to myself and led him inside.

I took his suitcase and placed it beside the couch. "So how was the interview hubby?" I ask him as he hangs his coat. He approaches me and pecks my cheek. "It went well" My eyes probably glistened for a second there. "So they'd consider you?" I asked, hopeful. (J-hopeful)

Jackson shook his head. "Aww, well it's okay hubby! We could try again!" I stated, trying to be cheerful. Yeah, I was kind of disappointed he didn't get at least a chance. "They didn't consider me..." Jackson mumbled as I lean my head on his chest.

"Because I'm already hired!" I immediately pushed off of him to look at his face. "What?" I asked dumbly. I was in a daze. Did I just hear right? "Prepare yourself, Kim Yugyeom. For as of now, you're looking at the newly employed Jackson Wang!" He stated dramatically. O M G!

•• Jackson's POV ••

I walk back a step or two and open up my arms to present myself. I chuckle to see my boyfriend's shocked- and extremely cute -expression. And 3.. 2.. 1 "Oh my gosh, Jackson!" he hopped unto me, his legs wrapping around my waist and his arms hugging around my neck. He stared at me with those soulful brown eyes.

"You're serious right? Please tell me this isn't a joke!" He said. Oh so cute! I chuckled to myself and pecked him on his nose "I'm being serious! Now both of us have a job now! Isn't that great Yuggiebear?" I asked, getting a eager nod from my cutie.

"Although it is alot of hours. I think we can adjust, right Yuggie?" His face slightly turns to a pout. "How many hours exactly?" He asks me. I sigh. "From 9 am to 5 pm." Basically the whole day. Sucks but I took the job anyways. "Wah! That's ridiculous! You'll be gone the whole day!" Yugyeom groaned.

"And days a week?" He asked again. "5 days a week.." I mumbled. "Nearly the whole week too! Ughh, Jacksonie!" He whined like a child as he wiggled a little. "It'll be fine Yugyeom ah!" I say to him, placing small kisses all over his face.

"But I'll be lonely!" He whined again. "Invite the others over while I'm gone, watch t.v., or beg Bambam to let you play with Coco. You'll figure it out! You're my smart little boyfie!" I praised him, trailing small kisses down his jaw to his neck.

"Jackson ah" He gasped, making me pull away immediately. "Is it okay? Should I stop?" I asked him. He giggled and placed his chin on the crook of my neck "Please continue" He whispered in my ear. I did as told and continued leaving butterfly kisses on his neck.

A smirk painted my face as he gasped and physically shivered at just this sensation of me giving him kisses. So innocent. I pulled away and touched our foreheads as we made eye contact. "I want to prove to you thatI love you Yugyeomie.." I whispered, making him whimper.

"Then show me how much you love me.." He whispered in my ear. I nodded and landed ourselves unto the couch. I was of him, kissing him passionately.

This is the type of love I've been dreaming of...

Passionate, yet pure...

(Yey update!! 😅 forgive my absence)