"The Pains Of The Past..."

•• Jackson's POV ••

Silence fell for a moment, then I hear a loud thud.

I turn around to the source and my breath hitched at the sight I saw. Yugyeom was on the floor, unconscious and having trouble breathing as he gasped and wheezed, clutching at his chest and kicking his feet.

"YUGYEOM AH?!?!" I screamed on instinct, alerting the sunshine on the other line of my call. I put Youngjae on speaker, rush over to my baby and drop the phone beside him as I turn Yugyeom over so I could see his face clearly.

He was turning pink and a shade of purple. I could still hear Youngjae screaming through the phone in the background. "Jackson?! Jackson!! What is going onn?!?!"

I didn't have time to answer as I rush to the bedroom, almost breaking the door as I slammed it open. I go through all the drawers like a mad man in search for Yuggie's inhaler. After what felt like minutes, I finally found that blue thing.

I rushed back to Yugyeom, pulling him on my lap and gave him his inhaler and let him breath in slowly. Soon his breathing goes back to normal as he lays motionless in my lap. I sighed in relief to feel his heartbeat against my chest and to feel his breath tickle my neck.

I remember Youngjae and look at the phone, Youngjae's voice still emits from it. "JACKSON?! Oh my God, JACKSON!! ANSWER ME! Pl-please!!" He sounded desperate, panicked, and especially worried.

I took the phone with my right hand as my left wad holding Yugyeom in place. "Yes Youngjae.. I'm here.." I replied breathlessly. "Oh God.. What happened Jackson?!" He asked frantically.

"Yugyeom just collapsed and had an attack but I-" he cut me off first before I could even finish. "WHAT?! MY BABY!! I'M COMING OVER YOUR APARTMENT RIGHT NOW!! BIG BROTHER'S COMING YUGGIE!!"

Beep beep beep...

I chuckle lightly as he had already cut the call. Always such a protective brother now Youngjae. I power down my phone and throw it unto the coffee table. I carry Yugyeomie in my arms and place him on the couch.

He stirs in his sleep as he keeps murmuring my name "Jackson.. Mmh.. Jacksonie.." I found it cute. I smile to myself like an idiot and lay down beside him on the couch, hugging his frame as his head presses to my chest.

My arms wrap protectively around him as he grabs at my shirt. I sigh, remembering all that's happened this year and two years ago.

There's a huge possibility that he's starting to remember.. And if that happens, he'll hate me again.. I'll lose him again huh..?

I worried of what I would do if he does fully remember now.. What should I do? What could I do to save our love?

What? Just what?

My baby deserves the truth. But the truth is harsh and painful and torturous.. I'm just so torn.

I just love him so much it hurts..

~ one hour later ~

I woke up to obnoxious knocking and banging on the door. I groan as I sit up, extra careful not to wake up Yugyeomie beside me. I tiptoe my way off the couch and walk over to the door.

The endless knocking never stopped. "Don't break the door!!" I yell as I take the door knob and make a swift pull to open the door. "Youngja-" Before I could even say anything, Youngjae barges in, pushing me aside.

Jaebum shrugs and shakes his head as he chuckles. "He's just worried..." he muttered. "Like always.." I add in. "Come on inside JB, it's damn cold." Jaebum does what he's told, walking right inside so I close the door behind him.

Both of us follow Youngjae to the living room. Youngjae was kneeling down beside Yugyeom, who was still sleeping soundly.

I chuckle as he looks like a creep. "Are you trying to creep out my boyfriend Youngjae?" I ask jokingly, earning a glare from the other. "Wake him up." He ordered me with a serious tone. "What? Why?" I asked, dumfounded.

"We need to tell him, Jackson." He stated. I sigh at the reality check. "Okay. Okay.." I mumbled even though, No. It wasn't okay with me. I sat down beside Yugyeomie and started lightly shaking him. His eyes slowly opened as he sleepily sat up, ignoring me and sat up, not bothering to return the smile I had on for him.

Yugyeomie was looking at his lap, not even bothered to look at us. "Yugyeomie? You okay hun?" Youngjae asks softly, placing a hand on Yuggie's knee, only to get pushed off by Yuggie. "Huh? What's wrong..?" Youngjae asked, dumbfounded.

"Babe. You okay?" I asked him, kneeling down infront of him. I try to take a look at his face but he's looking down and his bangs cover his eyes. I try to cup his cheek but he pushes my hand away harshly.

"Babe.." I mumbled, feeling hurt at his action. "Don't c-all m-e th-that.." He spoke softly, his voice shaky and cracking. "Baby, what's wrong??" I asked, trying to touch his face again and before his hand could slap mine I caught it and grabbed his wrist.

"L-et g-go of m-mee!!" He stated, struggling to remove his hand from my grip. "Yugs!" I called out, but nothing he just struggles more in my grip. His free hand tries hitting me but I only grab that hand also. "N-no! Let go of me!! Jackson!!" He screamed, his voice getting louder by the minute.

"What's wrong?! Yah! Why are you like this?!" I asked, worried, dumbfounded, confused. "Sh-shut up! YOu..! YoU.!! YOU LIAR!!" He yelled, finally looking up at me. I could clearly see now the continuous streams of tears rolling down his cheeks as he looks at me with this broken look.

The same look I saw two years ago in that hospital...

"Why.. What did I do..?" I asked, although I already knew the answer. And it seems like Yugyeomie already did too as he only replied with "Y-You know wh-at y-you d-id.." He sniffled, looking to the side. "That n-night in the h-hospital.."

My heart broke. He remembers.

"L-Listen, Yuggie. What I d-did that night, I didn't mean-" I tried to explain but he just cuts me off. "Stop lying to me!! Just.. J-just shut up!!!" He yelled, pulling his hand out my grip when my guard was off and slapped me hard.

"You f*cking LIAR!! You lied to me!! You hurt me! You broke my heart!! And now, you have the f*cking nerve to take advantage of my amnesia and do it all again!!! You..! You.." Yugyeom's face grew redder with each breathless word.

"You b-bad bad person.. I hate you.. *sniffles* I h-haate y-you-u.." He sobbed out. "Yugyeomie.." Youngjae mumbled, dumbfounded.

Yugyeommie brought his attention to his brother "Why'd y-you l-let him come ba-a-ack..? Why'd y-y-you l-l-let him h-hurt m-me, Youngj-jae.." He choked out, unable to form a word without stuttering.

I turned to Youngjae and pleaded with my eyes. "Tell him the truth... Please." I mouthed to him.

He sighs and nods.

This is what I feared..

The pains of the past..