- 1.2 -

Nicos POV

"Um okay..." Will said still blushing from hid previous statement. "I'll just need to do some tests and stuff, check your blood pressure and after other things."

"Wow. Super professional." I told him giving him a sarcastic, slow clap.

"Shut up." He said stubbornly. "Hand." He ordered.

"Um no." The was no way in hell that I would allow Will to touch me again.

"Doctors orders."

"You can say that all you want. It won't change me."

"I'll make you stay for longer than 3 days."

That got me. I definitely didn't want to spend anymore time in the infirmary than I had to. I stuck my hand out much against my own will.

He placed two fingers over a spot on my wrist. His eyes got wide and he quickly pulled away from me. "Holy schist dude! When was the last time you had a proper, balanced meal?"

"This morning-" I tried to say but Will had cut me off.

"I don't care. I'm getting you food. Right now."

He ran out of the room, completely ignoring my shouts of threats.

I looked around the room, taking in my surroundings. Unfortunately there wasn't much to take in. There was a framed piece of abstract art along one wall. A TV and phone along one wall. Nico remembered scouring thought the papers and rubbish that had flown everywhere aboard the Argo II and finding the blueprints Leo had drawn up. I had taken them to Annabeth to find out what they were for. After they had discovered that they were blueprints for phones, tablets, TVs, laptop and computers that had monster proof technology they were taken to the Hephaestus cabin. By the end of the day, every demigod had been equiped with a specially designed phone and every cabin had TVs and a Computers installed.

I was looking through the small selection of movies when Will came running back into my room. The plate he had in his hands was overfilling with all different kinds of food. A few pieces of lettuce that had flown off the plate were on the floor.

Will shoved the plate in front of my face. "Eat." He ordered.

I picked up my fork and stabbed a few pieces of salad onto it. I hadn't really gained my appetite back after being stuck in that bronze jar. So truth be told I was still full for breakfast which had been hours ago.

Will must have noticed me put my fork down on the table beside my bed. "Keep eating Di Angelo before I shove it town your throat."

I didn't listen. I was full so why should I have to keep eating?

Will came over to me and picked up my fork. He stabbed some more salad on it before bring it towards me.

"Will no." I said. There was no way in Hades that I was going to let him feed me.

"Open wide for the aeroplane!" He said in a voice that made it sound like he was talking to a small child.

"No-" I tried to say but it was immediately muffled as Will shoved the salad into my mouth.

I spat the salad out of my mouth. "Will!" I yelled.

"Sorry Death Breath but you really need to eat more."

"No I don't need to eat more." I said.

"Ugh yeah you do." He replied. "Have you even looked at yourself?"

"Of course I have you idiot."

"Well then you should know that you need to eat more." He said, obviously finishing the conversation.

I normally didn't listen to what people told me but I was already exhausted.

"Just let me sleep." I said, kicking my shoes of and getting into the bed.

"Hold up for one sec, I haven't looked at those werewolf scratches on your back."

"I don't care Solace." I had no idea how Will knew about the werewolf scratches but I was so tired I couldn't give a crap. "Just let me sleep. Please."

"Did Nico Di Angelo just use his manners?" Will said in a slightly mocking voice.

"William Solace would you please leave the room so that I am sleep?" I said with my uttermost politeness.

"That's not even my name, Sunshine."

"Don't call me that."

"Fine then you little ray of darkness. Sleep tight."