- 1.7 -

Nicos POV

"Ok," Will said once we were back in the infirmary, "I just need you to fill out some paperwork and stuff for your medical records and things."

"Wow. You're sounding super professional right now."

"Whatever Di Angelo." Will said as he pulled out a folder from the desk drawer which contained some paperwork.

"I just need you to fill this out for me then you're almost ready to go." Will said as he handed me a piece of paper and a pen.

The form had many typical questions and details that I needed to fill out including things like who my godly/mortal parent was and what my best contact detail was.

Once I had finished filling out the form I handed it back to Will who was whistling an annoying tune. I was going to tell him to stop but I was too lazy.

"Uh," Will said, looking slightly awkward. "Are you sure you filled this out right?"

I wondered if I had spelt my name wrong or something. Stupid dyslexia.

"I think I did it right." I replied.

"Well you put your birthday as January 28, 1924."

"Yeah?" I questioned. That was my correct date of birth.

"1924?" Will questioned.

"Yeah." I told him. I was still lacking energy from all the shadow travelling so instead of telling him the story in full detail I told him: "Its a long story but basically I was stuck in the Lotus Casino for around 70 years."

"70 years!" Will exclaimed.

"Yeah, but because of, I don't know, some reason, its impossible to age when you're there. And it also speeds up time so 70 years really only felt like a few weeks."

"Woah." Will said enthusiastically. "You look good for someone who's older than 80!"

"Wow haha," I said sarcastically. "Ive totally absolutely never ever heard someone say that before."

We were engulfed in awkward silence for a few seconds as no one knew what to say.

"Ok," Will said, breaking the silence. "I just need you to sign here to say that you actually did come to the infirmary. You should be all good to go after that."

I wrote my signature in loopy feminine writing, just like how I could remember my mother singing her name back when we lived in Italy.

"Ok thats it. You're all good to go now."

"Thanks for everything." I muttered awkwardly.

"Its all good Death Boy."

"STOP WITH THE FREAKING NICKNAMES!" I went from 0-100 real quick.

"Fine then Nico Di Angelo. You can go now."

"Goodbye William Solace."

"Thats not my name!"

"I don't care."

I walked out of the infirmary and made my way towards the cabins. I was looking at my feet, kicking a stone across the grass when I ran into something.

More like someone.

"Jason, Percy! What are you doing?" I said in a whisper yell to try and not wake the harpies. It was most likely past curfew now.

"We could as the same to you." Percy replied in his sassy voice.

Persassy was back.

"I was just coming back from the infirmary." I told them.

"Seeing that Son of Apollo of Apollo that goes by the name of William Solace?" Percy inquired.

"First off, its Will, not William and secondly NO!" I replied angrily. I just wanted to be in by bed.

"Then what were you doing at the infirmary?" Jason questioned.

"Will made me fill out some medical forms and stuff."

"SO WILL WAS THERE!" They both said in unison.

"Shut up before the Harpies find us."

"I don't care if I get eaten by harpies, I want to know why you and Will Solace were at the infirmary together." Percy said, his voice was unnaturally high. It sounded as if he had swallowed a ballon filled with helium.

"I already told you." I said, growing more and more impatient every second, "I needed to fill out some paper works and other things."

"What else happened?" Percy said. Jason retrieved a notebook, a pen and his glasses out of one of his pockets and got ready to write something down.

"Nothing else happened!" I said, my voice rising in anger.

"Woah dude, calm down." Jason said, looking up from his notebook which he had not written anything in.

"Just let me go to my cabin. Please." I asked.

"DID DI ANGELO JUST USE HIS MANNERS?" Percy yelled.

What was with everyone reacting like that when I used my manners. I may be the ghost king but I still had manners.

"Yes I did. Now if you would please excuse me I would like to go to bed."

"Those few days in the infirmary really changed you." Percy muttered under his breath, but it was still loud enough from to hear without any trouble.

"No they didn't." I said.

But they ignored me.

"I bet its because of that Solace boy." Percy said to Jason who nodded in agreement.

"THERE IS NOTHING GOING ON BETWEEN ME AND WILL SOLACE!" I exclaimed .

"Not yet." They said.