Yet Another AN (IMPORTANT)

So, it's been a while, and for that I feel like such a terrible person.  But school is school and I need to pass and do well in college.  I have a few questions for you guys about the story.  After this is finished, would you like me to deviate from the storylines, or would you like me to jump right on into Judas Contract?

I'm really hoping to make another part tomorrow since I'm on spring break now.  Technically it would be today since it's after midnight here.

One more thing.  I was curious so I googled "Justice League vs Teen Titans Damian x OC" and guess what came up you amazing people?

This

You are literally the best, there is no way this would have happened without you.  I love you all so, so so so SO much!  I love reading your comments whenever I get the chance to log on, and now that I have a phone that can download the app, it made it easier.  I read them all, I laugh with you, and it makes me so happy that you enjoy it.  I have an idea for an original story, but I won't do anything with it until this is either done or close to it.  Don't want to leave you hanging.  Again.  I really do feel horrible about that.  And now I'm rambling.  I'm gonna go now.  I love you all so much, and as soon as the new part is done and edited, it will be up.

loveneverforget