Chapter 15: The Worry That Comes With the Rain

It's short.  I'm sorry.  But it's something?  Love you!

Kori and Raven hovered around Tessa's bed, watching as the girl shook and whimpered in her sleep. Her wound had been restitched and wrapped, and she had been dried and put into clean clothes.

"I've put her in a healing sleep," Raven stated. "She'll stay out as her body heals the damage, but it looks like she's reliving some pretty bad memories. Probably from her concussion."

"Thank you, Raven," Kori answered, eyes on the thrashing girl. Every line of her body screamed worry. Hunched shoulders, crossed arms, lip clamped between teeth; everything.

That was how it continued for two weeks. After the second day, Tessa was moved to the med bay so she could be hooked up to fluids and monitors.

Seeing her like this took its toll on all of the Titans. They missed her presence around the tower, her jokes and her quick wit. Kori took it worst of all.

Tessa was her little sister. The winged girl may have been found by Batman and Dick, but it was Kori who truly pulled her out of that hell. She felt responsible for the younger girl's wellbeing, and this was like a gut-punch of failure.

Justice League vs Teen Titans; Eagles Fly (Damian X OC)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें