These Tears

Kaitlyns pov

I was back to work again and this time in my home town of Houston! I finally got a chance to see mydad. I haven't spoke to him in a long time. I don't even think he met nick.

We were back on track a little I would say, were recovering slowly like an broken arm. I slipped my charm bracelet on that he bought me when I was just a tiny girl. I admired it until I was interrupted by Aj.

"Excited for tonight?" she asked and I half smiled "If you say so I'm most happy that I seen my dad." the arena hall started to get packed so we left into catering. "What about nik did you find out who were sending you all those things" I really wasn't in the mood to talk about it it made me sick to my stomach. "No but I'm just hoping it doesn't happen again" I felt my phone vibrate. It was papa Bonin.

"Hey dad" I answered and smiled over at Aj. "It's over.." he said a little depressed. "What do you mean dad?" I asked. "My life.....it's over.....I've been cut from the paper Kaity" My father has been the editor for Times Magazine since he was fresh out of college. I knew this meant the world to him . "Dad I'm so sorry I'll do anything to help you get back on your feet-"

"No kaitlyn..it's really over..my life is over...I can't do it...the only thing I had to enjoy life was that....my time is up kaitlyn..I love you" I stared into space trying to think what he was saying..then I did.

I dropped my phone running through the hall as fast as I can. I heard Aj call for me but I ignored. I ran to my car jumpin in it and speeding towards his house which was not far from the arena. "Please don't kill yourself dad" i cried trying my best to make it

_______________________________________________________________

Woahhhhh

Inspired by that movie the nurse..

(u should watch it)

10+ for me to updateeee