Uh Oh

Kaitlyn

I layed my head on Dean's bare shoulder dreaming about our life together.So many things we have to live for soon. So much.

"Just keep ..swimming" I was half asleep but i heard him sleep talk a little which was kind of weird. "Dory..seriously?" I laughed sittin up and looking at him. "Dean! Are you really dreaming about Finding Nemo?"

"I dont judge your dreams" He said turning over going back to sleep. "You little shit you" I said hitting him upside the head with a pillow.

"Just letting you know when i get up Celeste your dead" I got up out of bed and slipped my robe on. "Oooh he calls me by my real name im in big trouble now" I said sarcastically

Today was the day i was going back to work. I wasnt actually wrestling just catching up a little, Current Divas champ Paige. I could care less about it i just wanted to heal my broken heart. I was happy i was going to see a few faces today.

"Come on get up" I said while he groaned. "When i get out of this shower you better be up" I said before hoping into the shower.

I had a feeling he hadnt gotten up because when i turned the water off i heard him hit the floor. I rolled my eyes blow drying my hair and putting it into a bun. I added smoky black make up and slipped on my sweats and a sports bra.

"Hmm He awakes" I murmed heading to the walk in closet. "Are you done princess" He said walking into the bathroom freshening up. "Thats Hybrid princess to you" I mumbled looking through my clothes chosing which Dress to wear. I finally chose a blue dress i hadnt wore in a while. "Coming back with a bang oh yes i am...I gotta stop talking to myself"

xxx

Well Dean ditched me ..or i ditched him to go find the girls but i ended up running into my boss infront of the girls locker room. "Kaitlyn hi your back!" She hugged me tightly. "Uh yea thats right im back" I smiled while she started talking about uneccessary things. I looked over her shoulder and watched as the girls made faces behind her back.

"Everyone thought you where never coming back but i told them you where " She wouldnt stop talking so i had to slip away slowly "Uh huh yea i know..thats great uh i'll see you later" I finally reached my destination. "I thought she'd never be quiet" I said walking in putting smiles on everyones faces. "Kaity!! Its so good to have you back" I squeezed Nattie tightly missing everyone. "I know its good to be back"

"So..whats up with you dating the hound?" I knew it was coming so i was prepared. "Just us Lay" I answered and she crossed her arms slipping on her attire.

"Oh big deal" I looked behind me staring down one of the new divas Emma. "Woopdeedoo Kaitlyn scores again" She said folding her clothes but stopped. "Dont you think your hopping into relationships to fast?"

"First of all i belive its non of your damn business Emma!" Layla snapped defending me. "Hmm ok i guess its non of my business that Summer's trying to make a pass at him" She pointed down the hall where i saw her doing these kind of hand gestures to Dean. I stomped over there and smiled. "Hey i speak sign language too" I pushed Dean the other way giving her the finger.

"I dont like her kaitlyn.." I walked the other way trying to ignore his statement. "I never said you did"

xx

Ziggler

I sat there throwing a ball in the air while Satan's twins had a nervous breakdown every minute. "NICK!" I stopped and looked at her. "Can you go get me a latte please!!" I nodded getting up without saying another word.

I walked down the hall alone. I have to be completely honest i miss Kaitlyn, i miss our relationship i miss her regardless. Her smile, Her hair, Her eyes..But All that belongs to another guy.

"Umm so how you feeling?" I turned around hearing her voice but i was alone it was starting to get to me. I left it alone and kept walking. "Thats great! Dad im glad your getting better" I wasnt hearing things. I peaked in the door staring Kaitlyn down. She was on the phone with her dad i didnt want to interrupt so i waited.

"Hey i gotta call you back later, I love you too bye" She got up walking past me like i was a ghost. "K-kaitlyn?" I called quietly while she turned on her heel "Oh good afternoon Nick"She started to walk away but i stopped her. "..Why are you acting like things are fine when its not" She made a complete stop and sighed. "You..have to be one of the worst mistakes in my life...you just couldnt stay away from her..now its backfiring on you isnt it nick?!" I believed she was enjoying my pain but deep down inside my heart i wanted her ..soo bad. "I love you-"

"Lies its all a lie..excuse me but i have better people to see" This was all pain and torture..i guess karma was hitting me badly!.